Spetember 12, 2016 (3)

"Today the cast will be filming scene 13." Greg stated, handing Chanel a large book like object.

"This is the script for The Flash." Chanel felt a wave of emotions she couldn't comprehend. A mix of happiness, shock, thrill and other feelings filled her.

"The scripts for Supergirl, Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow will be on your desk later today. So shall we?"

Chanel looked up to see that Greg had already exited the car and he was holding the door open for her. "Yes." Chanel rushed as she got out. She clutched the book close to her chest, practically hugging it.

"Guard it with your life." Greg joked as he glanced back as Chanel. Chanel nodded, bringing some of her hair forward, hiding the embarrassed blush that suddenly appeared on her face.

Greg guided her through a building of sets. They rounded a corner to suddenly see a room filled with many people. It was the CSI lab set from the Flash.

"Hello everyone." Greg spoke loudly. Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to face Greg. "You all remember my PA Chanel, she'll be looking after things for a while." He smiled and motioned them to start working again.

"Hello Greg." A british voice suddenly came from behind the two. Greg and Chanel turned to see that it was Tom Felton.

"Oh, hello Tom. Chanel, I think you would know who Tom Felton is." Greg introduced the two.

"Pleasure. I think I've seen you some where before." Tom smiled, putting his hand out for Chanel to shake.

"Impossible. I've lived in Canada for my whole life and I never got out much." Chanel responded. Her nerves were clearly projected through her voice.

"Oh. My mistake then." Tom chuckled. "Now if you excuse me, I'm about to film a scene." Chanel quickly shuffled out of his way, mumbling, 'oh yes'.

"Well, I think you're going to do fine. I'll be leaving now." Gregg patted her back. The two then exchanged goodbyes to each other and parted way.

Chanel then realized how nervous and frightened she was. I'm going to screw up big time. She jumped when suddenly a buzz came from her pocket. She took her phone out to see it was just a text.