October 5, 2016 (2)

"Tom, can I talk to you for a moment please?" Candice asked the famous star privately. Tom gave Candice a puzzled look but answered with a simple 'sure'. "So is Chanel the girl you've been texting recently?" Candice was not a big fan of beating around the bush, so when she suspected that Chanel might be the one Tom had been texting, she just asked bluntly. Tom one the other hand was a bit shocked. He started to wonder if it was obvious that he favored Chanel more than the other crew members. Mostly, he was afraid if Chanel knew.

"Maybe," Tom responded cheekily.

"Really? That's great! Does she know it's you?" Candice had a big smile on her face, which confused Tom. Why would she feel this happy for Chanel? He wondered to himself. Candice was about to continue her ramble before being stopped by Tom.

"Not yet." Tom responded without much thought. This caused Candice's expression to change greatly. "Why?" Tom asked noticing.

"It's just that... never mind." Candice's tone and demeanour changed so much in that split second.

"Candice! Tom! We're about to board." A voice called the two.

"We should head back." Candice dragged as she turned on her heel. "By the way, you should tell her it's you." Candice stated before turning completely. She was happy for both sides, but she was afraid someone was going to get hurt soon.

[I wrote this and I chose to kill myself. Love you all ❤️❤️]