Chapter 2

You can tell your folks it is on ebay. I take Paypal, cold hard cash works too. The compass makes a great gift for Columbus day. The teacher said Sam. Sam said sorry unfortunately our great great grandfather the genius that he was wound up going blind and crazy in a psycho ward drawing the strange symbols. Olivia look she froze in her seat Sam continued and babbling on about some giant ice man that he thought heed discovered. The bell rang Olivia got up walked to Sam the teacher said OK. There might be a pop quiz tomorrow might not sleep in fear tonight. Sam said here you want here 50 40 30. The teacher said Sam he said yeah sorry sorry pretty good right. The teacher said I say a b- Olivia said a b- really the teacher said Sam you was hawking your great grandfathers crap in my class room. Sam said no kids enjoy it Sam said look can you do me a favor. The teacher said what. Can you look out the window for a second you see my father hes the guy in the green car. Yeah the teacher said okay I want to tell you about a dream a boys and girls dream and a mans promise to the boy and girl. He looked at us in the eye said son daughter im going to bye you a car. I want you guys to bring me 2000 and three AAAs okay we got the 2000 and we got two AAs. Okay heres the dream your b- dream gone kaput sir just ask yourself what would Jesus do. They both run out and said yes yes yes there dad both ask so both of them say A- but it an A there. Dad said wait wait wait I cant see. Were good there dad said your good.

End of chapter 2

Hope you like it tell me what you think