Chapter 4

Olivia when she got home she went to shower. She was watching the news the military system has been hacked. The secretary of defense has put together teams to analyze it to make sure it don't happen again. I walk out of my room. I hear Sam talking to our stupid dog mojo that I wish I could put a bullet into. I change into my bathing suit. I go get a bucket wish soap I walk out to our car. I say you want a wash. I put the sponge in the soap. I wash one side when its nice and clean. I go to the back I could have sworn I felt the car move. I got the top of the car washed. I go to wash the underneath of the car. When she was done Sam came out and said get ready to go to a party. Im bringing Miles. Olivia grunts why. Sam says hes my wing man. Olive says he siting in the back im not. She ran in the house jumped in the shower put a nice out fit on then ran out to the car she smiled at how shiny it was. she got in the passenger seat. Sam says in the back we are getting Miles. Olivia says no this is my car to. Sam drives we get Miles he say sweet heart in the back. i tell him no in my most threatening tone. Miles said hard to get. I get out and start to walk away. The car stulls. I smirk at them. I am about half way home. Sam pulls up beside me he says get in. I say no till Miles is gone. Sam says just get in. I say no I flip him off. I get in I feel the car get mad. I must be crazy I am thinking. We get to the party Trent comes up to me. I say back off. He says why. I pull out my knife this is why I say in a threatening tone back off. He messes with Sam I go up to him and punch him. I say leave my brother alone. I says lets go I know of a better party. Sam says get down Miles get in the car. He sees mikaela walking. The car starts playing im going to drive you home to night. Sam says Miles out of the car. I smirk bye bye Miles. Sam says Olivia in the back. I say Sam. He says I don't care in the back. I get in the back he drives up beside her. Mikaela its Sam Witwicky I hope I didn't get you stranded or anything.

End of chapter 4

Hope you like it tell me what you think