Chapter 16

Captain Lennox asked so why earth? Sam said its the all spark. Director of scurrility asked all spark? What is that? Sam said well yeah they came here looking for some sort of cube looking thing anyway me NBE one here, aka megitron that's what they call him. Who pretty much the harbinger of death wants to use the cube to transform human technology to take over the universe. That's their plan and your sure about that yeah some guy asked? Sam said yeah. Olivia was behind them the whole time. Sam said you guys know where it is don't you, follow me some guy said. He also said your about to see our crown jewel. Carbon dating puts the cube here around 10.000bc. The first seven didn't find it until 1913. They knew it was alien because of the matching hieroglyphic on the cube as well as NBE. One president Hoover had the dam built around it four football fields thick on concrete. A perfect was to hide its energy from being detected by anyone or any alien species on the out side. Maggie said wait back up you said the dam hides the cubes energy what kind exactly?

Simmons said good question please step inside. They have to lock us in.

Olivia said hold on I need to see the Auto bots really fast. She ran out to them Olivia said guys nothing is going to happen to bumblebee. Jazz it will be OK trust me. Jazz said I do trust you its the others I don't trust. Olivia said I planned all of this any way I swear on my life that bumblebee will be OK. I will kill any one who hurts bee. Optimus said it will not come to that iron hide. I want you to stay with Olivia till this is all over and we get bumblebee back. Do you hear me iron hide. He looked up yes sir I do and I will protect her with my life you know that optimus. When I see them pull up everyone points there guns at them. I jump in front I say hey morons its them and point your guns at me again and I will have him hurt you got it. They nod at me. Captain Lennox I guess followed and the others did to. He said we need you and tell your friends to stay close to were we go. Olivia said don't push me around. I can have you killed on the spot got it. Lennox said who are you going to have do it? Olivia said iron hide transform so he did he will and don't under estimate him got it. Lennox nodded Olivia walked in said OK. Optimus stay close she yelled as she walked back in to the room looking thing ok now they need to lock us in.

End of chapter 16