Chapter 6

We got home I got out of the car. I went up to Sam and punched him. Are you stupid I asked him. He looked at me answered no. Well I say. Olivia he says what has gotten into you? I walk in the house take a shower lay down and watch the news. One more year I will be out. I think i see some one has hacked into the network again. They are so dumb. You would think they would make it so they could never be hacked. I fell asleep on the couch. Sam runs down wakes me up. I say what in the world in A sleepy voice. Our car has been stolen. I wake up in a jump. I say come on. I grab my bike he grabs moms we chase after the car. Sam calls the police tells them to bring everyone. They continue to follow the car. It goes to a junk yard that is where we loose it. Wait I see it stands up. omg Sam says. Sam starts a recording my name is Sam Witwicky, he is about to put it at me I say no. Who ever finds this my car is alive. Okay you saw that since this is my last words on earth. I just wanna to say mom dad I love you if you find busted butties under my bed it wasn't mine im holding it for Miles. No no wait it was mine okay thats not true it was mine uncle charels gave it to me. Mojo I love you. Sam was done recording. I say you are so stupid. Dogs start chasing us the cops show up. I duck behind a tire. I run home. Sam gets arrested. I go home. Later when sam and dad get home I was already asleep.

End of chapter 6