Chapter 23

Epps said We got friendlies mixed with bad guys. Targets will be marked

Lennox said. Hey Bring the rain epps said. All right let's kill these things.

Sam said Move move move no stop Lennox said. Remember aim low

Armor's weak under the chest epps said. Target marked Still waiting

Time on target 20 seconds epps said F-22s we're still waiting. Lennox said Move out. SAM said no stop don't bring them here. Olivia said not to Lennox said Incoming not hearing him. Weapons armed Status green. Epps said Run Move Second wave's on approach the raptor said. What is that Break off epps said. Copy the raptor said It's either a massive amount of epps said. Two get a lock Pop that guy. Stay on him Keep him in your sights. Take him out Two's down. SAM said no Lennox get them out of here SAM yelled. Lennox said why SAM? Olivia has something planed. Lennox said OK SAM gave Olivia the cube. Megitron said I'll kill you.

Megitron said Mine All Spark. Olivia said no she shot at Megitron and a white light shown bright. A last wave went all over every con was dead. She said you will never hurt my family ever again. When the light deemed out Olivia said it down there gone for now optimus said. I owe you my life. Olivia said no you don't they walked back to the auto bots. Jazz ran up to Olivia. Olivia passed out. Jazz said no whats wrong with her ratchet? Iron hide said whats wrong with her? My sparkling ratchet went to get closer to her. When her body started to shake then a metal pod grew around it. While she was out the primes appeared to her. Olivia you have fought brave for optimus and your dad you have powers like no others. Do you want to stay in your human form or go to you robot form. Olivia said I want both if that is possible. The primes said as you wish but remember if the cons ever get your power there will be grate harm to the universe. Olivia said I know I will never let that happen. When she came back to she was in a pod. It opened an beautiful fem came out. Iron hide said Olivia is that you? No my name is sparks now. I have finally gained my form and my powers. Now the universe is in my hands. Ratchet said yes it is but let me scan you to make sure you are alright. SAM ran up Olivia is that you? She looked down yes SAM thank you as she went to her human form.

End of chapter 23