Chapter 8

We watched cars drive up. A semi as well. They all follow the semi they transform's all of them. The semi looks at sam. He says are you Samuel james Witwicky descendant of Archibald Witwicky? Mikaela said they know your name. Sam said yeah. My name is optimus prime we are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet cybertron but you can call us Autobots for short. Sam said Autobots. Whats cracking little bitches my first lieutenant jazz. Olivia says cool so you like music. Jazz said this looks like a cool place to kick it. Sam said what is that how did he learn to talk like that? We've learned earths languages through the world wide web. My weapons specialist Iron Hide you feeling lucky punk? Easy Iron Hide optimus said. Olivia said are you. She pulled out her hand gun. She pointed it at him. Just kidding I just wanted to show them my cannons. Olivia said well Iron Hide we don't like that she glared at him. Iron Hide said I like this fem. Olivia looked up at him her arm started to glow but she hid it. Our medical officer Ratchet the boys pheromones level suggest he want to mate with the female. Olivia just burst into fits of laughter. Iron Hide chuckles Optimus looked at Iron Hide said whats funny? Iron Hide said what shes thinking. Olivia said what he looked at her you are my daughter. Olivia said what how wait she looked at Bee is that what you meant by your dad is coming. Bee nodded to her. Optimus said you already know your guardian Bumblebee. Olivia said Bumblebee that is your name. Bee nodded... Olivia said I was close then cool. Sam said so your my guardian huh. Ratchet said his vocal processors were damaged in battle im still working on them. Mikaela asked why are you here. Optimus said we are here looking for the all spark and we must find it before Megitron mega what Sam said. optimus said our planet once a powerful Empire peace full and just until we were betrayed by Megitron leader of the decepticons, all who defied them were destroyed our war finally consumed the planet and the cube was lost to the stars. Megitron followed it to earth where captain Witwicky found him. Sam said my grandfather it was an accident that intertwined our fates. Megitron crashed landed before he could retrieve the cube he accidentally activated his navigation system the coordinates to the cubes location on earth were imprinted on his glasses. Sam asked how did you know about his glasses ebay Optimus said I laughed.

end of chapter 8