chapter 7

Olivia woke up the following morning. Sam was in the kitchen he looked out the window. Sam said its back. Olivia said whats back. Sam says the car. Sam called Miles. Olivia said what you calling that moron for. Sam gave her a dirty look. Olivia went out to the car. She looks at it says your back. She rubs the hood. Sam came out and got on moms bike. Olivia said what are you doing. Sam said running from that car. I got in the car. Bee that is what im calling it. Olivia watched it drive after Sam. A police car drove up to Sam he was being dumb he was blabbing the car transformed it was asking Sam question about his ebay page. I rolled my eyes. Sam was stammering he started to run from it. Bee told me to get out so I did. Bee transformed and started to fight the police car. Sam was being chased by a little robot looking thing. Mikaela cut it in half Sam said what are you to bumblebee. Bee just looked at him. Bee said Olivia your dad is coming he misses you so much. Olivia said what you know my dad. Through his radio he told her to get in. Sam got in the drivers seat. Sam got in so did Mikaela. Sam said something about a seat belt I smirked. Mikaela got in his lap. She said you know what I don't understand why if hes supposed to be like this super advanced robot why does he transform back into this piece of crap camaro. Bee stopped Olivia said hey I like this car. Sam said whoa whoa oh see now. Now that dosent work. Some guy said move it you moron. Sam said great now you pissed him off. Olivia punched him don't cuss now you made him mad. Sam said that car is sensitive. I meen 4000 dollars just drove off. I punched Sam again, I don't care how much you but hole. Bee came back. I smiled he came back a brand new camaro. Sam said what I said you look good Bee. We all got in Bee took us to a spot we watched thing fall to the ground after they were done. Bee took us to an ally way.

End of chapter 7