Chapter 5

Listen I was wondering if I could ride you home? Olive chuckles. Sam stutters I mean give you a ride home in my car to your house. There you go he opens the door for her. I lay down so she does not see me. I cant believe that im here right now. You can duck down if you want. I mean it wont hurt my feelings oh no no no. I didn't mean here with you I just meant here like in this situation. This same situation that im always in. I don't know I guess I just have a weakness for hot guys, tight abs and really big arms. Sam says big arms, I have a couple new additions in the car. I just put in A light there. A disco ball so the light reflexes off the fico ball. Are you new to school this year? Is it your first year. Oh no no we've been in the same school since 1 grade. Really... Yeah yeah long time. Do we have any classes together? yeah... Really which ones? History Language Arts Math Science. Sam... Yeah Sam Witwicky God you know what im so sorry I just. Know its cool. I just didn't recognize you. The car sputters. No no no no come on. Sorry im just working out the kinks. New car. I get that feeling I want sexual healing. This radio is like you know. Its an radio too so sexual healing. Look this isn't something that I you know I cant get this radio to stop. Look I wouldn't try this on you. This is like a romantics thing that im not trying to do. Not that your not worthy of trying something like this on. No of course not im A friend of yours. Im not a romantic friend. Romantic friends do this. I mean im not that friend. I mean we could be. Just pop the hood. Stupid shut up shut up shut up I flicked Sams head. Stop hitting the car. He says lay back down please. Whoa nice headers you've got a high rise double pump carburetor that pretty impressive Sam. Double pump it squirts the fuel so you can go faster. I like to go faster and it looks like your distributer caps a little loose. howd you know that? My dad was a real grease monkey he taught me all about this. I could take it all apart clean it put it back together. Weird I wouldn't put you for mechanical. Well you know I don't really brag guys hate it when you know more then them. Trent he hates it. Im cool with girls working on my stuff. You want to start it up for me. Yeah it starts right up. I had fun... You think im shallow? no no I think theres more than meets the eye with you.

End of chapter 5

Iron hides daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें