Chapter 18

Forty millimeters sabot rounds on that table. That's good Lennox said. Get all the ammo you got everything you can carry bring it. Sam said you got to take me to my car. Hes gonna know what to do with the cube. Simmons said your car its confiscated. Sam said then un confiscated it. Simmons said we do not know what will happen if we let it near this thing. You don't know maybe you know. I don't know? Sam said you just wanna sit here and wait and see what happens. Simmons said I have people lives at stake here young man. Some guy said take him to his car. Somebody pulled out a gun. Drop it Lennox said whoa whoa whoa drop your weapon solider. Simmons said theirs an alien war going on and your going to shoot me? Lennox said you know we didn't ask to be here. Simmons said im ordering you under s seven executive jurisdiction. Epps said seven don't exist right Lennox said and we don't take orders from people that don't exist. Simmons said im gonna count to five okay Lennox said well im gonna count to three. Olivia said Simmons do what he said then security directer said Simmons yes Simmons said id do what he says losing really not an option for these guys. Alright okay Simmons said hey you want to lay the fate of the world on the kids camaro that cool. Olivia said let go get his car now. They walked there SAM yelled no no stop you got to stop stop stop stop the one guy said no no stop stop stop let him go let him go. SAM asked are you OK? Bumblebee looked at Olivia he picked her up. Are you OK he said? Throw his beeps. Olivia said im fine calm down. SAM asked they didn't hurt you right. Olivia said listen to me the cube is here and the deception are coming bumblebee pointed his guns no no don't worry about them there okay right there not gonna hurt you. Olivia said to them just back up a little bit hes friendly. Hes fine. Olivia said okay come on put the guns down they're not gonna hurt you. Here come with me im gonna take you to the all spark. Epps said okay here we go hes doing something he doing something oh my god.

End of chapter 18