Chapter 20

As jazz and Olivia was driving they passed bumblebee. SAM said no no no no no. Mikaela said what its the same cop SAM said. Olivia said no she said jazz go faster she shot at it. Olivia said where did this power come from? jazz said you have to ask your dad that one. Olivia said tell everyone to get out of here now im taking them all out. Jazz said what? Olivia jumped out and a blast was seen taking all the cons down in one swipe. Jazz said what was that don't do that how did you do that. Ratchet said protect Olivia. Megitron is going to want her. Iron hide said her power is coming faster then I was thinking it was going to come. Her family is in danger so it trying to protect us from the cons. Olivia said jazz come on lets go. Olivia jumped out when they got to Lennox and his team. Epps was talking in the the radio.

Raptors let's scramble scramble scramble.

Strike and Dark Star roll call. Looking out the right side Push to Kill Box. One Alpha Come on let's go! Mount up Provide air cover and vector.

Black Hawks for extraction Iron hide said It's Star scream. Olivia said what I took him down epps said. Please tell me you copy. Olivia said back up take cover now. Iron hide said Back up Take cover. Bumblebee No no no no no. Move Back up Back up Retreat! Fall back Incoming. Lennox asked is Anybody hurt? Everyone okay? He said Clear the area. SAM said Oh, my God Bumblebee. No Your legs Your legs. SAM said Here Here back back back back. You all right Please get up Bumblebee. Get up Ratchet. Lennox said. What the hell was that epps said. What are you talking about.

Lennox said What do you mean what am I talking about. They shot at us.

Epps said F-22 pilots would never fly below buildings. That's alien. That ain't friendly. SAM said your OK bumblebee. You got to get up. You're okay. You're okay. Olivia said no he lost his legs come on. SAM we have to move Lennox said. SAM Come on Army Black Hawk inbound to your location. Over Alpha 273 degrees10 miles November Victor 1.2 clicks north Move out! Let's go Let's go. Move I'm not gonna leave you jazz said to Olivia. Olivia said Come on Deception punk. Epps said Oh my God Concentrate your fire Come on Come on. Jazz took off to megitron.

Iron hide said It's Megitron Retreat Move Fall back. Ratchet yelled Fall back. Get our guys out of the way Lennox said Get out of here Go.

End of chapter 20