chapter 9

Olivia said come on then lets go back to our house. Sam said OK optimus transformed so did all the other bots. Sam and Mikaela got in to Bumblebee. I got into Iron Hide and the other followed us. Optimus lead the way. I asked Iron Hide are you really my father? He said yes I am. I asked so why did you send me away. He said like Optimus said our planet was peaceful but when the decepticons tried to take control your mom and I sent you off planet. We had Rachet plant a chip in you so you could blend in to what ever planet you arrived on because of the chip it turned you human. You still have the autobot spirit in you. We put you in a pod but right before we sent you the decepticons came your mother was killed. I felt our bond brake I pushed the button and off you went. The decepticons want you because you hold a gift from Primus alone to give life and to give death to whoever you see fit. The decepticons wanted you for that power alone and we could not let them get to you. When you were very young Primus gave you 2 spark mates 1 Star-Scream 2 Jazz. Olivia said what Jazz and Star Scream why 2. Iron Hide said its a test to what faction you are with. Iron Hide said if the decepticons get a hold of you there will be no stoping them. Olivia said then I will fight with you guys. Iron Hide said thats good to know as we arrive to our house Iron Hide parks I get out we run up to the backdoor. Ron says thanks for staying on my path. Oh yeah no no dad hey the oh the path. Im sorry I forgot about the path, im going to sweep the whole thing right now. How about that Ron. You know I buy half your car. Yeah sam said. Ron then said I bail you out of jail. I just decided to do all you chores. Sam said the chores life is great. Sam said life life is fantastic is how good it is its so, oh the trash cans sorry dad im going to do the trash cans now. Ron said no no I don't want you to strain yourself. Sam said no no I wont strain myself dad. Ron said ill do it. Sam said dad it will hurt my feeling if you do it. Ron said you sure I don't mind I promise. Sam said no no no im going do it im going to do the trash cans. Im going to scrape the grill. Im going to sweep up the whole house right now. Ron said tonight now. Sam said right now. I love you god I love you just so much right now. Ron said you know mom wanted me to ground you your three minutes late.

End of chapter 9