Chapter 10

Sam said right. Oh well just another thing you did for me dad. Your such a swell guy one more thing. Huh Ron said. All right I love you sleep well handsome man Sam said. Olivia said you are such a horrible lier Sam. She punched his arm. Sam asked Optimus what are you doing? What are you doing? No watch the path. Watch the path. Watch the please please please no no wait no no no no no. Optimus said sorry my bad you couldn't wait for 5 you couldn't wait for 5 minutes. I told you to just stay just stay god sam said. Mojo off the robot god. Iron Hide said oh wet. Sam said no no no no no easy easy hold on this is mojo this is mojo hes a pet of mine. Olivia said dad just smush him. Iron Hide said I would be glad to. Sam said Olivia what are you doing. Olivia said that dog is so annoying. Iron Hide brung out his guns. Sam said hes a pet. Okay thats all if you could just put the guns away put them away please. Iron Hide said you have a rodent infestation shall I terminate no no no no he not a rodent hes a chihuahua. We love chihuahuas don't we. Iron Hide said he leaked lubricants all over my foot. Sam said he peed on you bad mojo. Bad mojo Iron Hide said bad mojo Sam said im sorry he got a male dominance thing thats all. Iron Hide said my foot is going to rust. Olivia said want me to clean it for you? Iron Hide said yes please. She went to get a rag and she cleaned it off. She put the rag away. Iron Hide said thank you Olivia sweet spark. Sam said okay okay shut up and go hide. Optimus said just hurry. Optimus said Autobots recon. Sam ran up to his room looking for the glasses. He could not find them. Optimus lifted Mikaela to help find them. She was looking when the power went out. Rachet put his light on I laughed. Sam said Olivia help. No I said. No this is entertaining. I was siting on my dads shoulder till mom and dad started to bang on the door. I laughed harder. Iron Hide chuffled they started to ramble. Sam said mom wheres my back packet? She said in the kitchen.

End of chapter 10