chapter 3

Olivia smirked as there dad said I got a little surprise for you son. Sam says what kind of surprise. There dad drives onto a lot Sam said dad smiling. Olivia starts to laugh hard there dad planed that they both laugh at Sam. There dad said im not getting you a Porsche. Sam said you think thats funny, Ron said yeah I think its funny. Ron said you really think im getting you a Porsche for your first car. Sam said I don't want to talk to you for the rest of the day. Ron said come on it just a practical joke. Sam said its not a funny joke. Olivia said yes it is Sam you should have seen your face she cracks up laughing again. sam said here no no no what is this you said you said half a car not a half of peace of crap dad. Ron said when I was your age I was happy with 4 wheels and an engine. Olivia was laughing at Sam how he was talking. She said Sam this is not just your car its mine to remember. The owner came out and said gentlemen and lady after Olivia gave him a death glair. Bobby Bolivia like the counter septive with out the runs. How can I help you. Ron said well my kids are going to bye there first car. You come to see me. We had to. Well that practically makes us family uncle Bobby B baby uncle Bobby B. Sam Olivia guys let me talk to you guys first step to freedom lies underneath one of those hoods. Olivia says can we look around. Bobby says go for it. We see this nice car. Sam and I get into the car we both say this feels nice. Dad and Bobby comes over to where we are. Bobby yells to some one who works for him. Where did this come from. Sam rubs his finger in the middle of the steering wheel. I see a symbol the same symbol like is on my arm. It is my birth mark. I could have sworn I felt the car move. Maybe im just going crazy. Dad ask how much Bobby says well considering the semi classic nature of the vehicle with the slick wheel and custom paint job. I say the paints faded. Bobby says yeah custom. Sam says custom faded. It is your first car. I would expect you to under stand. Olivia says this is not custom its been siting here for a while. Bobby says 5 grand, dad said im not paying over 4. Olivia says dad please. Dad says no im not paying over 4. Sam gets out I go to but the door wont open. I hear A high pitch sound and all the windows in other car shatter. The door opens I get out Bobby says 4 grand dad pays him. Me and Sam drive our new car home. I was thinking how did I hear that.

End of chapter 3