Chapter 19

After bumblebee got took to the cube. Message from star-fleet captain was said through bees radio. Lennox said lets go hes right we stay here were screwed with megitron in the other hanger. Lennox said mission city is 22 miles away were gonna sneak that cube out of here and were gonna hide it somewhere in the city. Mr Secretary said good right Lennox said but we cannot make a stand without the air force. Mr Secretary said this place must have some kind of radio link. Simmons said yes shortwave CB. Mr Secretary said right yes Lennox said sir you got to figure out some way to get word out to them lets move. Simmons said in the alien archive sir there's an old army radio console. Mr Secretary said will it work. Simmons said anything possible. Olivia said did you see that we need to get out now she said Sam get in bee and we will get you out. SAM she said don't look back. OK we will get out. OK Mikaela said im going with you SAM. Olivia said go bee get them out of here now. Lennox said Mr Secretary get our birds in the air when we get to the city were gonna find a radio and ill have epps vector them in okay? Affirmative the over head radio said warning NBE one cry o containment failing. Olivia said set a perimeter around bee now and get them out of here megitron is going to unfreeze and he is going to hurt us. Now we need to get out of here. Olivia said he free hide she walked out to were megitron and star scream were at. Olivia said as she came back in get the radio working I will hold them off for as long as I can you better hurry. Olivia ran out she yelled cons come get me. Megitron said get her now. Olivia ran and a blast shot from her hand. Megitron said get her now. She ran back in and said are you guys done yet. Mr Secretary said hold on the message is going through now. Olivia said they are coming now we have to move now. Olivia seen jazz pull up come on he said. Olivia said did it go through? Mr Secretary said it went through lets go. Olivia said get in she hopped in the driver seat. Jazz took them somewhere safe. Olivia said lets go to the fight come on we need to get to mission city now. Jazz speeds up.

End of chapter 19