chapter 15

As Sam gets there Simmons walks up to him he said hey kid I think we got off to a bad start. Huh you must be hungry you want a latte ho ho double venti macchiato. Sam asked where is my car another guy said son I need you to listen to me very carefully people can die here. We need to know everything you know. We need to know it now. Sam said OK but first ill take my car my parents maybe you should right that down oh and her juvenile record that got to be gone like forever. The same guy said come with well talk about your car. Sam said thank you. Simmons said the mans an extortionist. Simmons all right here is the situation you've all had direct contact with the NBE NBES. Some soldier said non biological extraterrestrials try and keep up with the acronyms. What you're about to see is totally classified. Dear god what is this? Everyone said the same guy we think when he made his approach over the north pole our gravitation field screwed up his telemetry he crashed in the ice probably a few thousand years ago. We shipped him here to this facility in 1934. We call him MBE One. Sam said well sir i don't mean to correct you on everything you think you know but I mean that's megitron. Olivia said yeah it is he is the one who is going to ruin our planet. Everyone said when did you get here? Olivia started to shake she said that is our plan to stop him but we need to work together. Sam said as I was saying hes the leader of the decepticons. One of the guys said hes been in conostasis since 1935 your great great grandfather made one of the greatest discoveries in history of man kind. Simmons said fact is your looking at the source of modern age. The microchip lasers spaceflight cars all revers engineered by studying him. NBE One that what we call it the director of scurrility said and you didn't this is the united states military might need to know that you keeps a hostile alien robot frozen in the basement. Agent Keller said until these events we had no credible threat to to national security director of scurrility. Well you got one now.

End of chapter 15