Dare 12 First Date.

' So Eren have you ever had a date with Mikasa before"? Asked Tyler. 

" Um no we never have had anytime to".

Well i dare to ask her out on one".   

Eren walked to the room that Mikasa shared with another girl. He knocked on the door and she ansed. " what do you need Eren"? asked Mikasa. 

"Well i want to know if you would like to go on a date with me".

" Eren i would like too".

So Eren want home to get changed into nicer clothes. He come back to the dorm and knocked on the door. Mikasa come out wearing a nice button up shirt and a pear of jeans on. And the red scarf. 

"Mikasa you like nice".

she begin to blush. "Thanks Eren".

And he took her hand and they walked out of the building.  They walked to the ice cream shop because Eren didn't have a lot of money but he could buy some ice cream. They got a milkshake so they could share it. and they sat down.  " Is this good Mikasa."?

"its good Eren. Thanks".

They got up and left and Eren took Mikasa to the top of a hill where could see the sun set. They watched as it got closer to set and they sat together. Eren leaned in to kiss Mikasa.  Her face turned red. 

" Thanks for this nice day Eren'. And they want back to making out and watching the sun set. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading Vote and Fallow.