Dare 19 The snowman.

TylerKowske POV

I sat in a snowman I made waiting for the two lovebirds to come walking by on there way to training. I held one snow ball in my hand and waited. Just then that walked by and I thorw one hiting Mikasa on the back. She stopped and started to turn slowly. I could see her black eyes looking around. She still had the scarf that Eren had given her long ago. They stay there looking around haveing no clue it was me that had thorw the snowball at her. They saw that snowman and walked over to it. "No way it was this thing Eren",Mikasa said.
"Yeah unless it us hunted".
And that walked away. Going off to there nomel every day thing. They come back around 4:00 and I wanted to do the some thing again so I got back in and waited for them to get near. As soon as that got close I thorw one this time hitting Eren they saw it was that snowman so they walked over to it and pushed me over. When they saw it was me they borth said Tyler and I ran.

Mikasa POV
I some how kind of know it was Tyler behind this but I know he was trying to have some fun with us and it was no big deal but as you know hot head Eren was not so happy with this and wanted to gey back to him . I don't want to. Eren had a whole other ideal and dear God help that boy for what ever happeneds to him. Becouse of Eren.

---------------------------
Please comment and Follow and tell me what you think.