57. Killer

Mikasa was preparing breakfast for Eren when she heard someone knocking at the door. When she opened it, she saw Viriri dressed in her postman costume. “Miss Mikasa, this is for you.” Viriri said grudgingly as she took out a mail. Mikasa used both hands to receive it and opened it carefully afterwards, wondering what they were asked to do.

  “I dare Mikasa and Eren to kill Levi and shout good riddance titans,” Mikasa read it as a very visible cruel smile formed on her face. “Er, Miss, You are scaring me. Anyways, if you need anything, just find me at Hange’s house.” Viriri says before she backs off slowly and runs off. “Hm, what a strange girl. But I better get back to making pancakes and make scrambled eggs for both of us.” Mikasa thought as she entered her house and closed the door behind her before she walked into the kitchen.

 “Mikasa, what’s that smell?” Eren asked as he walked down the stairs half awake. “Oh, it’s just our breakfast.” Mikasa answered as she carried their breakfast and put it on their dining table like a professional waiter. As Eren observed Mikasa’s actions, he found himself staring at her body’s curves which are very obvious in her pajamas. “Hey, Eren, what are you daydreaming about? Let’s eat our breakfast now.” Mikasa said nonchalantly, causing Eren to snap himself away from looking at Mikasa’s body and felt his face burning up as he sat down at his usual seat.

 They ate their breakfast in silence, but they looked up and glanced at each other at weird intervals. Eren was observing what Mikasa was eating keenly and searching for clues as to what food she hates. After all, he swore to himself that he would wake up early and cook breakfast for Mikasa one day. Meanwhile, Mikasa was just glancing at Eren to see his reactions as he ate his food. “I see, so he’s very pleased with the food I made after all.” Mikasa thought as she noticed that he was chewing his food slowly in order to let the flavours stay in his mouth longer.

 After they finished breakfast, Mikasa decided it was the perfect time to tell Eren about the dare. “Eren, we are dared to kill Levi and shout good riddance titan afterwards. But even though Levi did a lot of bad things to us, I don’t want to kill him as I don’t think Abbi could bring him back anyways. So, let’s just kill him mentally. Any ideas how to do that?” Mikasa asked with her brows furrowed. Eren understood what Mikasa was trying to say as he could tell that Levi did those mean things to them out of jealousy.

 There was a moment of silence before Eren spoke. “Hey, Mikasa, doesn’t Levi love you a lot? Can’t we just show him our love for each other to just make him want to kill himself?” Eren asked, his eyes shining as he thought that it was a good excuse to do lots of naughty things with Mikasa. Mikasa caught his line of thinking and nodded, barely containing her excitement within her. With that, both of them went to Levi’s house, knowing that he is busy with work.

  Levi’s house consists of two stories, his lawn was decorated with neatly trimmed pink camellias, pink carnations and a single yellow orchid. The flowers made them feel that a heavy feeling has settled in their hearts. This made them run to his door, swing it open and carefully closed it, such that it made no noise. They ensured that Levi was not in the house before walking up to his room. What they saw inside was pictures of Mikasa hung up on his wall , but there was a feeling inside Eren that told him that they were just for show. This made him impulsively open up a locked drawer with brute force, revealing a journey log and photos of Levi’s deceased friends. “So this is what causes him pain.” Eren thought as a well of sadness filled up within him. As if knowing Eren’s feelings, Mikasa hugged him from behind. Eren blushed as he felt something soft on his back.

 “Thank you, Mikasa, but let’s get back to our original plan.” Eren said as he gently unwrapped Mikasa’s arms. They stood up with red faces and decided to decorate Levi’s room with the pictures they found and hid the log under his bed. Hating the fact that someone has his girlfriend’s photos, Eren tore them into shreds and threw them down a window. This led to the lawn’s flowers having shreds of paper lodged between their petals. Afterwards, they asked Tyler for help and they filled the entire house with dirt.

 “Thank you for the help, Tyler. We appreciate it.” Mikasa said coldly to Tyler as she proceeded to give Eren a peck on his cheek. “Awww, so cute! I don’t mind doing that much work if it means that I can see an eremika moment!” Tyler fangirled as jets of blood spurted out from his nose. “Then that means that you would be our slaves forever.” Eren said jokingly, knowing that a peck no longer made him feel the lightheadedness it once did.

 “Tyler, please do us a favour by covering your ears.” They said forcefully, causing Tyler to obey them and covered his hands. However, he made sure that he could still hear something. It was then that Mikasa and Eren shouted “good riddance titans!” at the top of their lungs, almost making Tyler deaf. “Even though that was loud, at least I saw their embarrassed faces.” Tyler thought blissfully. Just then, Levi was returning home and heard what they shouted. He walked up to them silently. “Hey, Tyler, Eren and Mikasa, if you want to do a shouting competition do it somewhere else. You guys are an embarrassment.” Levi said angrily. Seeing that he had come home, the three of them ran off with all their might.

  Levi walked down his lawn, observing that his flowers got scraps of paper between them. This cracked a vein but there was an unsettling feeling within him, telling him to hurry up and enter his house. He entered his house to discover his worst nightmare came true. The floor was muddied, cupboards bare, cobwebs were everywhere. Feeling tired, he rushed to his room, where he could at least rest his tired head with the pictures of someone like him. However, instead of seeing Mikasa’s photos, he saw his friends’ photos instead. This caused him to feel his pent up guilt haunting him once again. This was the final straw for him and he rested his head on his pillow. Afterwards, he took up one week’s leave to clean his house with Hange’s and Viriri’s help.

Dare by: kawaii_ghoul17