1000 Readers Eremika special.

After returning form a mission Mikasa sat on the side of Erens bed as he layed there form useing his Titan powers also with them was Tyler,Abbi and Riley. Mikasa had Erens hand and sat there looking at him and hopeing he would wake up. She leaned in and kiss his head. As she did his eyes opened. " How cute he woke when you kissed him", said Tyler.
Mikasa looked at him. But she stayed close as he put his hand on her face as tears fell form her eyes.
"Mi...Mi....Mikasa what happened "?
"You used your titan powers to save me".
"Me"?
"Yes you did lovely".

Early that Day.

"MIKASA LOOK OUT ", Eren shouted.
Mikasa was grabbed By a titan. The titan put Mikasa in its mouth. Eren un anger bit his hand and turned into a titan. He punched the titan and it jaw flow off. Mikasa fell out and Eren grabbed her as she fell. He held her and put her on his shoulder as he want after other titan. Mikasa slowly oped her eyes and saw that she wasn't dead and that she was high off the ground. She looked around to see Erens titan form. She was up in his shoulder. She held on as he battled. Then he begain to slow down until he fell to his knees. He took her off his shoulder and put her on the ground slowly. Unknowing close by Tyler and his friends where watching. Titan Eren. Took One Of His fingers and rubbed her face. "Look at titan boy and his girl. Am I becoming a fan girl", said Tyler.
"Well maybe", said Abbi.
Mikasa kisses his hand. He pick her up and brought her to face level.  He looked at her with his big Green eyes. Then Levi come and cut him form his nape. Mikasa fell form his hand and Levi  cought her. "You alright my love",said Levi.,
"Levi what do you do and don't say I'm your love'.
Mikasa ran and pulled Eren out and held him in her arms. Then Mikasa took,him back and that's how he got to the hospital.

Back to When Eren was in the hospital.

Mikasa layed her he an on his chest and he kissed her head. "Mikasa I'm fine".
"Do you remember what you need in titan form".
'No, but at least I didn't try and hurt you.
Mikasa kissed him and they held close to each other.
'I just love this cuple", Tyler says woth tears in his eyes.
Tyler Left with his friend but like the fan girls they sat outside the window. Mikasa climbed into the bed next to him and layes her head on his chest
Eren wrapped his arms around her and held onto her as she started to drift into sleep. He kissed her head when she saw she was out. After words he fell to sleep. "Tyler had his camera and took a picture of them together. "Look at them. What a cuple".

------------------
This is for the fans of Eren and Mikasa being a couple so Eren x Levi people's you came to the wrong place. So please Comment vote and follow.

For the Eren and Mikasa fans