Dare 15 Erens Week away.

"Eren i dare you to stay away from Mikasa for a week", Said Tyler.

"But she may think something is wrong".

"but i dare you too did it so you have to".

"fine".

Eren want to pack up his bags he was going too DisneyWorld. "Well i know Mikasa isn't going to be happy but i'm going to have fun". \

Mikasa walked to Eerens home and knocked on the door and no one ansed. aShe got the key that was behind the flower pot and opened the door. She looked around and saw no sign that he was here at all. "EREN"!

But no answer. She left and know that he would be at training but he never showed up. Could he been kidnapped again. She know she had to find him. At that time Eren was riding around in the magic kingdom. He had a pair of Mickey ears on.  Three days want by and Mikasa began to feel down about not being able to find him. she never came out of her room and sat in the dark. How could she fail Mrs. Yeager's wishes that she would keep Eren safe. She became depressed. 

"Eren please come back".

Armin becose worried about her. So he want to see her.

"Mikasa are you alright".

" what do you think".

" Mikasa how do you think i feel since he just got up and left maybe he had to go think somethings over".

"Or i could be a dare that could get rid of Eren for good". 

" I Have to go Mikasa please don't do anything stupid". 

" Ok".

Seven days have passed since Eren had left home. Mikasa walked up to a place were she could  see the sun set. She sat and watch she felt like there was nothing to live for anymore. Eren had gotten off his plane and was coming back he drive his car to the hill where him and Mikasa would sit and watch the sun set.There he saw her sitting there watching the sun set with her hand on her knees. Eren walked up behind her and put his arms around her. He kissed her neck. 

"Eren".

" Im home".

" Where the hell did you go"?
"I want to Disney world".

"Well you worried me sick".

"I was a dare".

"I figured that".

"One of those days Tyler with pay".

And that want back to sit down and started kissing.

--------------------
Please vote and follow.