Pranks.

So this going to be different. This time it going to be me TylerKowske pranking Mikasa and Eren.  So let's get started.

Prank 1

Mikasa and Eren sat put side. Looking at the stars. I was above them waiting for the moment too give them something they will never forget. Mikasa and Eren moved to kiss each other. Just then I dumped water on them. They jumped up and looked around. "We better get changed and I bet I know who did this.

Prank 2

As they walked back and waited for the moment I could scar them. Just as they past by I jumped out and Mikasa screamed and Eren jumped.
"Why so wet"I asked.
And they keep walking.

Prank 3

I put so air horn under there chairs and told everyone not to sit there. They walked in and sat down in there chair just then the air horn want off and Mikasa and Eren jumped. "Who the hell keeps doing this", Asked Eren.

Prank 4

When Eren and Mikasa fell ask I snack into Mikasa house to take her Scarf and Want to get Eren Key. I know they would be mad.

Mikasa POV
I woke up and looked over to get my scarf and it was gone.
"No".
"TYLER".

Erens pov
I opened the door of the cabinet where I put the key when u sleep. And it was gone.
"TYLER".

---------------------
Please fallow and Vote.