27 Executed

"Eren I dare you to be fake Executed", Tyler said.
Eren want to Levi and asked him I'd he could have a fake trail. So he planned when it would happen. I would be at five that afternoon. He told everone but Mikasa. For to see how she would react. When five came him and Mikasa where out talking about stuff when two men came and put handcuffs on Eren. "Eren Yeager you r trail will begin in ten minutes". They took him and they tied his hand and out him on a pole. He sat there looking at Mikasa that was out with all the other people. "Eren Yeager you will be tried for the death of 50 people killed Bu your titan form. We will have the people say if you will have the death sentence or live 20 years in jail. After the voting they had couse death. Eren was taken out to when they would hang him. They took him to the top but instead of him it was a dummy. Mikasa watched as they pallet the sting and they body fell. Mikasa feel to her knees and cried. She had begin to moans think he was gone just then Eren walked up behind her and kissed her on her head. She jumped up and hugged him. "It was a dare don't worry I'm not going anywhere".
"Oh we are so getting him back".

----------------------
Please vote follow and comment