38 the song.

Eren begin to set up has speakers for what he was going to sing for Mikasa.
He had heard it and it made him think of her so he had to sing it to her. People begin to show up for training only too find Eren getting stuff set up. Then it was time for him to go get Mikasa. He walked her house he always walks her to the training grounds. She didn't know what was going to happen until Eren run up to a microphone. Just then music started.
And Eren begin to sing.
"Don't try to make stay or ask if I'm ok ". Everyone looked up. Mikasa's face bacome red.
"Becouse I don't know the answer. Don't make me stay the night. Or ask if I'm alright. I don't have the answer. Heartache doesn't last forever. I'll say I'm fine. Midnight ain't no time for loughing. When you say goodbye".
Mikasa become very red and kept smiling.
"It makes your lips so kissable.and your kiss unmissable. Your fingertips touchable and your eyes irresistible".
He stops singing and walks over to Mikasa and kisses her. Everone begins to cheer. Just then Tyler walks in and says "Yes Eremika my OTP".
Abbi walks in with Riley "HELL YESS". And she kisses Riley and Mikasa and Eren Kiss.

---------------------
Please vote follow and comment. Thank for 500 reads. Me and TylerKowske have work really hard on this think you all. Song used One Direction Irresistible.