53 Dare we again.

Mikasa checked her mailbox to find a letter addressed to her. She read it and blushed instantly. She instantly walked back into their house to wake Eren up.

 “Eren, wake up now. We got a new dare.” She said while whispering in Eren’s ear.” Hearing Mikasa’s voice, Eren woke up with a jolt.

 “Wait what? I thought that we don’t need to these anymore? What happened?” He asked with a worried expression. Mikasa looked at him seriously and shrugged. “Eren, I have no idea. It seems like they have come again after 2 to 3 years. Anyways, this dare is not done by Tyler. And, from now on we are married.” She said sternly, but her facade dropped at the last second to reveal a worried look and a layer of blush as she took out a form from her pocket. “Sure thing, Mikasa! I will sign it!” Eren said as he eagerly signed the form.

The next day, both of them went to work. “Mikasa, why are you standing next to a brat like him when you have someone who is liked by fangirls all over the world like me?” Levi asked Mikasa with a slightly arrogant and begging tone. Hearing that, Mikasa slapped him in the face. “Hmph. I don’t care what kind of status you have, Captain Levi, but since yesterday, Eren and I are a married couple.” Mikasa exclaimed loudly before whipping out the signed marriage consent form from her pocket in front of Levi’s face. Seeing that, Levi breathed a sigh of defeat before walking off, head high in the air. Seeing him walking off, Mikasa smiled in her heart as there is an excuse for the two of them to confess their love to her.

 “So, Eren, do you want to hang out later?” Mikasa whispered into Eren’s ear cheekily, causing him to blush before giving Mikasa a small nod. This caused Mikasa to give out a small snicker and they head for the training.

 After the training session, Armin walked up to Eren and gave him a pat on his shoulder. “Good job bro! I know that you and Mikasa have been going out for a long time now, so I’m happy that you are both married!” Hearing what Armin said caused Eren to blush, causing him to brush off Armin’s hand in an annoyed manner. “This is just a dare! And you better give us gold when we are officially married!” He said in a sharp and embarrassed manner, causing Armin to have a laughing fit once he was out of range.

 “Mikasa, so you married Eren eh? I came here to congratulate you. Also, I want to tell you that… your hair is as beautiful as when we first met.” Jean told the brisk walking Mikasa who was checking her looks in a nearby street mirror. Hearing that, she turned behind and told Jean a quick really, thank you, which left Jean in a daze as she went to find Eren.

 “Hey, Mikasa. So you are at this spot already huh. Let’s go inside then.” Eren said as he saw Mikasa standing at their usual meetup spot, and ushered her into the store they frequent. They sat inside the eatery and ordered a napoleon cake, not minding the horse carriages outside. “So, Mikasa, I… am not so sure about the marriage idea. After all, we are still dating until the dare came… so, if it is fine, shall we hold off marriage until we are ready?” Eren asked Mikasa with a serious tone in his voice, which was a bit shaky. Hearing that, a small smile formed on Mikasa’s lips. “That is what I was thinking too. After all, even if the government is taking care of our finances, we can never be too sure that our saving will decrease due to taxes. Also, the form was fake as I knew we think alike.” Mikasa said. They ended the day at the eatery by ripping the form together outside, which caused both of them to laugh and they gave each other a soft kiss before heading home.

 Thank you for reading this chapter to the end. Also, sorry if my writing is not up to your standards. Bad news is, you would need to stick with me for a while as jetcat_14 ( formerly known as familyties200906825) is having “I don’t ship this that much anymore” disease and is busy working on her Elphaba X gelphie story. Anyways, what do you think I ship in Attack on titan?

Dare done by: lucidDreamer