Dare 16 Mikasa's Week away.

"Mikasa I dare you to stay away form Eren for a week", said TylerKowske.
"Fine".
"Mikasa want to her first meeting witch she had woth Eren. Eren begin to walk to her be she moved away. "Maybe she mad I left", though Eren.
Eren didn't feel like being out there he know something was wrong with her so he want back to his house. He had to come out later that day when Levi wanted to test his titans powers. He saw Mikasa again who never meet eyes with him like she nomely did when she saw him. That day passed and Eren begin to feel sad that he didn't have Mikasa by his side.
Three days want by and nothing happened she never come around him.
"I know your behind this Tyler and I will make it thru this week with put killing myself", thought Eren.
Eren want home to watch some YouTube and play Call of Duty also drink some Mountain Dew
Seven days have want by. Eren walked up to the hill where he and Mikasa watch the sun set. And say down. And close behind was his love. She put her head on his shoulders .
"Eren I'm back".
"Was it a dare".
"What do you think".
"Yes".
"Well I'm just glad to have you back Mikasa".
He kissed her and they sat and watched the sun set together.

-----------------------
This didn't seem good to me but tell me what you think. I'm beat form school.