The Lemon.

Before beginning this is going to be a lemon so if you can't handle them don't Read please. Also don't in follow me please.  Wanted by 

TylerKowske and
 Sniper_Armin_Arlert

Lets Get to the story, 
Eren sat on his chair reading a book. When Mikasa walked in and sat down on his lap. "So Eren".
"What Mikasa".
Mikasa begain to kiss and tuch Eren. She moved to unbutton his shirt. She unbuttoned them slowly makeing Erens package if you don't like it where it's going tuff. Stick out like a doorknob. Mikasa saw that and put her hand there. Eren. Moaned. "Mik...Mikasa".
" You like it".
She keep running her hand on it. Until she unbuttoned her pants and pull of his pants and boxers leaving him naked. "Eren your turn".
Eren put his hand on Mikasa chest and rubbed his hand a crossed it. He begain yo unbutton her shirt and he thorw it on the floor with the other things. He undid her bra and pulled it off. Her chest was open to him and he put his hand on her chest and pulled with them. Until her stood her up and took of her pants. He put his fingers into her and pulled them in and out. And she moaned hus name. Then there was a bang bang bang.  You should know.
Levi stood outside watching. But Tyler come up and hit him. "Levi come on".
After they where done Eren layed on the couch and Mikasa layed on of them they still had nothing on. And he pulled a blanket on them and they want to sleep.

-----------------------
Well I just wrote my first lemon. So I hope you like don't unfollow me please.  If you did like follow and comment.