37. Cute with You.

"I dare you two to act all cute together", said Tyler.
"That will be fun", said Eren.
Eren want over to Mikasa and put his arm around as they started to leave for training. As soon as that showed up they begin to make out.as they stand there waiting for Levi. Soon he walks in. "Ok this is training not a make out party ".
They borth blush.
As soon as lunch hit. They want to the tree they nomely sit down at and snuggled with each other as they ate. Of course they where blushing. After that they want back to train. They held each others hands as that walked in. They stopped as soon as Levi walked in. As soon as train was done for the day they want back to Mikasa house to watch a Movie and relax. They sat on the couch. Mikasa head on Eren's chest and his arms around so they find them selfs makeing out. Of couse they didn't want it to go any further then that. When the movie ended. Eren get his things and left heading back to his place. Mikasa waved as he left. But before he could leave the driveway he ran back up to her and kissed her on the lips. And he want back to his car and left.

-------------------------
Please vote follow and comment

-------------------------Please vote follow and comment

Cute Mikasa and Eren Picture.