29 Levi's Office.

"I dare you two to trash Levi office", said Tyler.
"Wait Levi's Office do you know how nice he keeps it in there", said Eren.
"Yes I just want to see what he would do too you two brats as he would say".
"Fine" Mikasa said.
Eren and Mikasa slowly walked to his office. When they looked in the widow he was gone. So they want in. Eren walked over to the his desk and find a picture of Mikasa. He picked it up and looked at it. "Wow find who he likes".
Mikasa walked over and looked at the picture of her. "That's not creepy Eren".
He dropped the picture and broke it. "Oops I dropped it". He said smiling.
Then he thorw the papers of the desk and want the shelf that had folders and dumped the out on to the floor. At that some time Levi was comeing back to his office. Eren opened the door of a cabinet and find a book. And he read the title it read Levi and Mikasa forever.
"I find Levi's fanfiction".
He opened it and start to read. Just then Levi opened the door. He ran and grabbed the book. He put it back and he pushed Eren to the floor. He started to kick him. Mikasa become out raged and jumped on Levi. Pushing him onto the desk. She punched him until he passed out. She fell onto her knees next to Eren. She hugged him and kissed him. She layed hee head on his chest. And he put his hand on her head. As he layed on the floor. "Mikasa I love you".
"Eren I love you".
And he leaned up and begin to kiss her.
Levi watched in anger.

-----------------------------

Please vote follow and comment.

II just had to add this picture of Mikasa and Kirito

II just had to add this picture of Mikasa and Kirito.  Also Love Sword Art Online no haters please.