Protector

Hey guys! I'm a bad author and I'm sorry that I haven't updated in months but here you go. Extra long chapter!!! Tell me what you think cause I love comments

Also major trigger warning!

(Alex P.O.V)

I stood there frozen outside Ms. Ford's front door, my heart beating a million miles per second. I could feel Luke's piercing gaze behind me as he watched me from his car, most likely waiting for me to enter the house before he left. I wanted to turn around, to run back to the car so Luke and I could drive off to some place together But I can't. Not with Seth and the twins trapped in the house with that fucker Johnny. I reached for the door, my hand hovering over the knob and exhaling  heavily as I tried to calm my nerves. Finally grabbing hold of the handle and twisting it, I pulled the door open before I felt a hand grab my wrist and drag me inside as the door shut behind me. 'Shit,'  I thought to myself. I hope Luke doesn't worry about me...He worries too much for his own sake.

A harsh punch to the face violently pulled me out of my train of thought. The impact of the hit made my head slam into the nearby wall, dizziness and darkness threatening to consume me. A sudden pressure pushes down on my neck. I blinked rapidly to clear my vision only to see that my attacker was Johnny. After a few seconds my eyesight cleared enough to see what was in front of me although wasn't happy with I saw. The burly man before me had his arm pressed against me, forcing me still. His bearded face was red with fury and intoxication, causing. A scowl was plastered across his face, which was impossibly close to my own and the stench of alcohol was strong enough to make me gag.  

"Hello faggot," Johnny said in an almost cheerful manner as he greeted me with another swift punch, only this time to my stomach. I didn't respond... I didn't want to give him that satisfaction of breaking me. He grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked me up so that I was forced to look at him.

"Greet me back," he demanded through his sneer. I raised my head to meet Johnny's cold eyes with a glare. 

"Hello," I responded through grit teeth. Johnny seemed content with my answer as he condescendingly pat my face. I stay quiet but turn my head so he couldn't touch me. For a few seconds there was no movement, a heavy tension filled the room but Johnny's hold on me was loosening and I was hopeful. maybe the man just wanted to rough me up a bit and then be done. I was wrong...

Before I could process what was happening I felt strong hands grab me by my shoulders and throw me to the ground. Then the pain began. Kicks, punches, and hits came in all directions building onto the bruises that were already there from just the day before. The taste of blood attacked my taste buds and I could feel the liquid fill me mouth at a rapid pace. Eventually there was to much pain and my body fell limp against the cold floor. 

"Have you fucking snitched to anyone, you bitch!" I could hear the man yell through the haze of blood and pain. "Answer me, boy!"

Once again I kept my mouth shut which resulted in Johnny's boot connecting with the base of my spine, causing me to let out an involuntary yelp that I quickly silenced. Instead of letting that bastard break me, I slowly rose to my feet. Each movement felt as if my bones were breaking... maybe some of them were.

I stood shakily in front of Johnny, looking at him defiantly as my body swayed with disc disorientation and pain. I wiped the blood pouring out of my mouth and nose with the back of my hand. My eyes were cold, my face emotionless as I said, " I haven't said shit to anyone about what you've done to me but don't be surprised if the cops arrest your ass if it continues." I was nervous to say the least but tried to look hard and determined as I made my way over to where Johnny was standing and spat blood on the ground near his feet. Johnny's face held an expression of astonishment that quickly switched over to anger as he stormed out of the room and left me to my thoughts.