Chapter 16

When the doctors found out that Callie woke up she was released from the hospital but she couldn't let her stress levels get too high because she could still need a little more time for her concussion to heal. When Brandon and Callie came home the whole family was overjoyed with Callie waking up. They all went into the living room to catch Callie up on everything that has happened. Callie sat next to Mariana and asked," So what have I missed?" Stef folded her hands together and said," Well for starters the restraining order was taken away but we expect you and Brandon to keep a very platonic relationship." Callie looked at Brandon and then back at Stef and said," That's fair." After a little while of Mariana telling Callie all about her new boyfriend, Zac, Callie turned to Brandon and asked," So how are things with Robert?" " Well we have hung out and me and Sofia have became a little closer," Brandon said smiling. The next day Callie was returning to school and she was a bit nervous but pretty exited to be out of the hospital. At lunch Callie decided to go to the music room and play for a little while so that she didn't have to face all of the rumors about what happened to her. When she took a break from playing she felt her phone vibrate and when she looked at the caller ID she didn't recognize the number. When she answered she said," Hello?" The person on the other end answered," Come outside by the tree." Callie felt mixed emotions about this because she knew this voice. Wyatt. Quickly, she gathered her stuff and headed outside and sure enough there was Wyatt standing by a tree. Callie felt really happy to see him again and she ran over and hugged him. When they pulled away she said," You're back! I thought you moved a little while after our breakup." Wyatt ran a hand through his hair and he said," I missed San Diego too much to stay away so here I am." Callie smiled and said," Well I am glad your back because I missed you." Wyatt gave her a confused look and asked," You did? Wasn't Brandon company enough?" Callie rolled her eyes ignoring the last part and said," Yes I did." " So how did things actually turn out with you and Brandon because I don't see him anywhere," Wyatt said while looking around for Brandon. Callie didn't feel like talking about this topic yet so she said," It's complicated. I will tell you later." Wyatt nodded and then said," Okay." Callie felt bad for not telling him right now but she figured that this was best for now. After class Callie met up with Wyatt and they went to the beach to hang out. When they were talking Wyatt decided to ask again," Callie what happened with you and Brandon?" Callie sighed and decided to tell him everything that happened between her and Brandon. Once she finished Wyatt asked," So you two are over?" Callie sighed and said," We have to be." Wyatt nodded and then asked," Would it be weird to say that I really missed us?" Callie thought for a moment and then after contemplating what to say she leaned over a kissed Wyatt. Wyatt smiled and pushed her head closer to his face and kissed back. They kissed for a while until Callie's phone started to ring. Callie pulled away and answered her phone," Hello?" " Callie where have you been? It is getting late," Lena said on the other line. Callie looked at the time and was shocked that it was already time for dinner and she said," Sorry Momma I will come home now." With that she hung up and Wyatt asked," What's the matter?" Callie stood up and said," I have to go home but I will call you tomorrow." Wyatt nodded and Callie left to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     So I have been thinking and I realized how horrible this story is. I am sorry for how boring it is and not entertaining at all. I am not sure if I will continue with this story. This might be the last chapter. Again I am sorry for it being so bad. Please let me know what you think and I apologize for this. Thanks for reading...
- Em💖