Chapter 26: Part two

Brandon nodded and agreed," Your right Stef, but I don't know if Callie will forgive me." " Well stop talking and go find out," Stef said while shooing him away. Brandon immediately ran towards the house mentally preparing what he would say to Callie. Meanwhile Callie was sitting on her bed crying while rubbing her wrist when she heard a knock on her door. Callie sniffled and said," Come in." The second she saw that the person was Brandon she immediately yelled," Brandon, leave me alone!" Brandon didn't listen, instead he stepped inside and closed her door. " Damn it Brandon, I said leave me alone," Callie yelled as Brandon stepped closer to her. Brandon's eyed flickered to her wrist and he saw that she was in pain because of him," I did that?" Callie looked down at her wrist and then at Brandon and said," Yeah, you did now leave me alo-" " I'm sorry Callie. I have no idea what got into me and I should never had hurt you. I hate myself because I caused you pain and that is something I swore I would never do, and I did," Brandon said honestly. Callie still didn't want to trust him," I want to believe you, but I can't. You broke my trust and I don't think I will ever be able to trust you again." Brandon put his hands in his front pockets and said," I deserve that. I just hope that one day I can prove to you that I'm not another Liam." Callie shook her head and said," Unlikely." Brandon turned to leave and before he left he said," There is one difference between me and Liam, I actually regret my actions and...I love you." Callie watched him shut her door, and she let his words sink in. ' He loves me? No Callie stop lying to yourself. Liam's right, no one will ever love me,' Callie thought to herself. After the ceremony Robert came up to Stef and said," May I have a word with you?" Stef nodded and waited for him to continue. " I've decided I am going to file for full custody of Brandon," Robert said bluntly. Stef crossed her arms and said," I'm sorry, what?" " Seeing Brandon today made me realize that first of all he's angered that he has to live here and second I don't want to keep losing time to be there for him, to be his dad," Robert stated. " Okay first of all, Brandon is completely happy living here and second of all-" " Stef I know you feel that's what he wants but I can see it isn't," Robert interrupted. Stef shook her head and said," Fine try to get custody of Brandon but I will be damned if I let you take him without a fight!" Robert said before walking away," You'll be hearing from my lawyer." Lena noticed that Stef was angry so she came up to her and asked," Hey honey, is everything okay?" Stef huffed and said," Roberts going to try to gain custody of Brandon." " Can he do that?" Stef was pissed and she just said," Lena he can do whatever he wants, but I won't let him get Brandon." After everyone left Stef went up to Brandon and said," Hey love, listen there may be a set back in your adoption." Brandon dropped the plate he was carrying and he said," What?" Stef bent down and started to pick up the plate and she said," Robert's filing for custody." Brandon bent down to help and he said," So you guys don't want me anymore?" Stef stood up and threw away the pieces of plate and she said," Brandon, of coarse we still wasn't you. It's your choice though, whether or not you want to live with Robert." Brandon stopped what he was doing and he asked," What are you trying to say?" Stef shook her head and said," Nothing, nothing. Let's just go inside." Brandon left to go to Jude's room. When he got to his door he knocked until he heard a," Come in." Brandon entered and said," Jude I need to talk to you." " Okay, about what?" Brandon sat down on Jude's bed and said," Robert decided that he wants custody over me." Jude hesitantly sat next to Brandon and said," Well what do you want?" Brandon shook his head and responded," Doesn't matter, what's important is what you think I should do." Jude nodded and thought hard about what was best. " Would Robert let you see me if you went to go live with him," Jude asked so that he could understand how to respond better. Brandon shrugged and said," I don't know, why?" Jude took a deep breath and said," I think you should go with him." Brandon gave Jude a confused look and he said," Why?" " Because I want you to be happy." Brandon shook his head and said," But I am hap-" " No your not, not really. This will always be your family as well but I can tell it kills you to call Callie your sister." Brandon realized that Jude was right and he said," Okay, then I'll go but I'm visiting all the time. You hear me?" Jude laughed and said," Okay." Brandon opened his arms and Jude gladly accepted his hug. " Are you going to tell Stef and Lena soon," Jude asked while pulling out of the hug. Brandon nodded and said," Yep, and that's the hard part." " What about-" " Callie? I don't know how to tell her, or how she'll feel about it," Brandon said honestly. Jude smiled and said," Well whatever happens I wish you luck." " Thanks buddy," Brandon said while messing up Jude's hair. Brandon had just recently told the others the news and he was about to face Callie, which he wasn't sure about. ' Come on Brandon, she needs to know,' he thought to himself. After knocking Brandon came in to find Callie in her pajamas, reading. He awkwardly put his hands in his front pockets and said," I have some news." Callie looked up from her book and said," What." " I'm going to go live with Robert...tomorrow," Brandon said causing Callie to close her book and set it aside. " Why would you do that," Callie asked. Brandon shrugged and replied," Doesn't matter, but I do know what else I want. No, correction need." Callie rolled her eyes and said," Just get on with it Brandon." Brandon sat next to her, which made Callie stiffen, and said," I need you. Please give me a chance to prove I'm not Liam. Just one chance that's all I'm asking." Callie looked at her hands and said, " I don't know. Ever since earlier all I can picture is you hurting me." Brandon turned her face towards his and said," I know, and I'm sorry but I can promise I'll change your mind." Callie noticed that their faces were only inches apart and she noticed him starting to lean in, so she turned her head and said," Sorry Brandon but I need time to get over it not sexual affections." Brandon moved back into his own space and said," Then that is what I'll do because I would wait forever for you." With that Brandon left her room and Callie thought to herself, ' God, why won't he just let me be?' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      So that was part 2 (sorry if it completely sucked). So what do you guys think of Callie not feeling comfortable around Brandon anymore? Also do you think she should still feel this way about him and or give him a chance to prove it to her? But he big question is...is Brallie over? Maybe, maybe not but I'm not telling. Please let me know your thoughts in the comments and please vote! Thanks for reading!
- Em💖