Chapter 31

A few days passed and Brandon barely talked to anyone. Aden noticed his behavior but whenever he tried asking Brandon about it he would get mad and change the subject. As for him talking to the Adams-Foster family he tried to see them as little as possible. Jude didn't understand why Brandon wouldn't see him and it hurt him. Aden had finally had enough of not knowing what was going on with his friend so he went over to Brandon's house and when Robert let him in he ran upstairs and burst into Brandon's room. " Dude, what the hell," Brandon shouted. Aden shook his head and said," I want to know why you have been acting so differently, and don't come up with a weak ass excuse or change the subject." Brandon mumbled," Nothing," and put his earbuds in and blasted music. Aden huffed frustratedly and yanked the earbuds out of his ear and said," You can't ignore this Brandon! I won't leave until you tell me what is going on with you." " Callie," Brandon said in a low voice to himself. Aden gave him a confused look and asked," Callie? You two broke up?" Brandon looked up at him and Aden could see the pain in his eyes," She led me on. We were never meant to be together, she doesn't love me." Aden sat down on his bed and said," She said that to you?" Brandon shook his head and clarified," No, but I can tell that she never had real feelings for me." Aden gave Brandon a sympathetic look and said," I'm sorry." Brandon sighed and said," Me too." The next day at school a boy came up to Brandon and said," So I heard that you screwed your sister. Do you think I have a chance with her or is she only into her brothers?" Brandon felt anger rise in him," Who told you that?" The guy smiled and said," Well news spreads from Anchor Beach and I heard about it so I wanted to see if I have a chance." Brandon grabbed the guy by his shirt and pushed him up against a locker and spat," Don't fucking talk about things you don't understand!" Aden saw what was happening so he ran over and pulled Brandon off of the guy. " Get out of here," Aden said once he got Brandon to let go of the kid. The kid fixed his shirt and walked away like nothing happened. When he left Aden turned to Brandon and said," What was that for?"   " He asked if Callie was available or if she only dated her brothers," Brandon said. Aden shook his head and said," That doesn't mean you can pin him against a locker." Brandon didn't reply he just walked away. At Anchor Beach Callie was sitting in front of a tree when Mariana approached her and said," Can I sit with you?" Callie nodded and Mariana took her purse off of her shoulder and sat next to Callie. " So how are things with...," Mariana started to ask but trailed off at the end because she felt that saying his name would hurt Callie. Callie shrugged and said," I'm handling it. He blocked my number so I guess I'm not to thrilled with that." Mariana raised her eyebrows and said,    " He actually blocked your number?" Callie nodded and said," Yep." Mariana looked at the ground, unsure of what to say. Callie sighed and said," So don't tell moms this, but my dad asked me to move in with him." " Are you going to say yes," Mariana asked. Callie shrugged and said," I don't know. I mean I bet you might want your room back to yourself, right?" Mariana shook her head and said," I love sharing a room with you." " Well I still have to think about it," Callie said and she stood up. Mariana did as well and Callie said," Don't wait up for me tonight, I'm going to head over to my dad's place to talk to him about it." Mariana nodded and the bell rang, indicating that lunch was over. Later that night Callie got off the bus and headed over to her dad's house. When she got there she saw a black car parked there with someone in it. Callie felt a little intimidated by it but she continued walking. Then the person came out and Callie saw that it was a female figure. The person started walking towards Callie, so Callie started walking faster to her dad's apartment. Soon the person ran towards her and before Callie knew it she felt a fist smash into her face. Callie stumbled to the ground and before she could get up the person kicked her in the stomach. Callie felt like she could barely breath and the person kicked her another time, except harder. Over and over Callie was kicked and every time Callie could feel herself weakening. Callie tried to help her self up but the person stomped on her hand causing extreme pain to shoot through it. Then the person stood Callie up and punched her again in the mouth. Callie felt blood trickle down her lip as she felt tears starting to go down her cheeks. The person kneed Callie and she fell to the ground. Callie tried reaching for her phone to call someone but before she could the person kicked her one last time and Callie felt herself loosing consciousness. Callie could barely breath and as she felt herself giving in to the darkness she saw the person who did this to her. Talya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     What?! Hahaha did you guys think that I forgot about Talya? So who shall help Callie? Will Brandon find out about this? Who knows...well I do hahaha! Ok sorry for my weirdness lol. But anyway hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and please tell me what you think.
- Em💖