Chapter 22

When the kids came home Stef and Lena were both waiting to talk to Callie. When Mariana noticed them she said," Uh what's going on?" Lena looked over to Mariana and responded," We need to have a word with Callie." Mariana looked at Callie and gave her a questioning look and Callie sighed and said," It's about me cutting class." Mariana was surprised because of how out of character that was for Callie," Why did you cut class?" Callie was going to respond but Brandon answered for her," To hook up with Wyatt." Callie snapped her head towards him and said angrily," We did not hook up." " That's enough. Mariana please go upstairs. You too Jesus and Jude. Brandon since you seem to have more knowledge on this we will talk to you as well," Stef said. Jude went upstairs with Jesus and Mariana stomped her way upstairs. Once they left Stef asked," Callie, why exactly did you cut class?" " I knew that I wouldn't be able to hang out with Wyatt once I came home so we left school." Lena crossed her arms and said," So why does Brandon say that you did it to have sex?" Callie felt that this was stupid and she said," I don't know but I do know that me and Wyatt did not have sex so just drop it." Callie then ran up the stairs with tears brimming her eyes. Later that night after dinner Callie was walking to her room and Brandon went up to her and pulled her into his room. " Brandon what the h-"  " What is up with you lately?" Brandon asked after shutting his door and coming up to her. Callie shook her head and said," Nothing Brandon just forget it." Callie tried walking away but Brandon grabbed her and spun her around so that she was facing him and he said," There is something going on and I know it. Why do you keep on saying that you and Wyatt didn't have se-" " Because we didn't," Callie walked away and sat on his bed and continued," We almost did but I couldn't go through with it." Brandon looked at her sympathetically and asked," Why couldn't you?" Callie shook her head and said," Many reasons." Brandon sat next to her and said," Like Liam?" " It felt like the room was caving in on me a-and he was going to hurt me. I started freaking o-out and I told him to stop. But he didn't , he held me down harder and h-he was so aggressive. I-I will never forget that," Callie said becoming scared. At first Brandon though Callie was talking about today but he soon realized that she was describing that night with Liam. Brandon felt bad for how he treated Callie lately and he said," Someday you will meet the right person that will make you forget that night." Callie nodded and said," I hope so. I really wanted that to be Wyatt but I guess I was wrong. I don't love him. I want to but I can't." Brandon looked down and then back up and said," I was wrong Callie. I shouldn't have treated you the way I have been. That isn't what you deserve." Callie didn't respond she just looked at Brandon longingly. Brandon continued," You deserve so much and I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like you didn't." Callie wasn't sure how to respond, she just stood up and before leaving she said," Thank you." With that she left Brandon's room leaving him to his thoughts. The next day at school Brandon and Talya were sitting by a tree talking when Brandon said," So I've been wondering." Talya smiled and said," Yeah?" Brandon looked at his hands and said," Yeah. Why exactly did you come up to me that day?" Talya shrugged and said," Well because I thought you looked like an interesting person and I was curious about Callie."   " You sure it didn't have anything to do with wanting to hurt her by being with me?" Talya was thrown off by this and she asked," What?" Brandon looked at her and said, " I know what you said to Callie at that party so don't lie to me." Talya was a bit speechless and she said," Brandon I'm sorry." Brandon stood up and said," Don't try to apologize to me. We're over and don't even think about crossing Callie's path." Talya just watched Brandon walk away and she felt angry that he broke up with her and she thought to herself,' Callie has no idea what I have planned. I'm going to hit her where it hurts.' When Brandon passed Callie he noticed her talking to Wyatt and he felt hurt but he understood that she wouldn't want to be with him so he just went to where he had his next class. Meanwhile when Wyatt and Callie were talking Wyatt asked," So do you think that us having time and space might help?" Callie sighed and said," Could we just be friends because I think that us being in a relationship is just too much for me." Wyatt nodded and said," If me being a friend is what you need then I guess that is what I will be." Callie smiled and hugged Wyatt and said," Thank you so much." Wyatt hugged back and although he wasn't happy about being just friends he didn't want to loose Callie completely. After dinner that night Lena said," Could me and mom have a word with the five of you?" They all stopped what they were doing and Jude said," Yeah." The kids went over and sat in the living room. Stef walked up next to Lena and said," So we have some big news for you guys." The kids stared at them with anticipation and Lena said," Your mom and I are getting married." Smiles grew on their faces and Mariana squealed," Oh my god! Can me and Callie help with the wedding?" Stef laughed and said," Yes love but only if she wants to." Callie nodded and said," That sounds like fun." " Ooh and Brandon and Jesus can help decorating and Jude can help with the food," Mariana said excitedly. Brandon and Jesus looked and each other then at Mariana and Jesus said," Why us?" "Because you guys are the strongest ones here," Mariana answered. Brandon chuckled and said," We are?" Stef smiled and said," I would love my two strong boys to help with decorating." Jesus playfully sighed and said," Fine, if we have to." Jude looked at Lena and asked," Can I help with the food?" Lena nodded and replied," I would love your help." Mariana clapped we hands together and said," I am so exited for you guys!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      So first of all as I mentioned I would still be using ideas and aspects from the show (hence the wedding). Also did you catch on to that Vico reference I put in there? So let me know what you think Talya might do and if you are happy that Wyatt and Callie chose to stay friends? Also do you want a Brallie scene in the next chapter (playful/cute, angry, sad, or romantic)? Please answer these because I love hearing feedback. Please vote and COMMENT! Thanks for reading!
- Em💖