Chapter 30

A few days passed and Callie had told Brandon that Mariana knew about them. At first he was upset about it, but after a while he finally warmed up to the idea. Brandon still wasn't sure about how Robert would feel about him and Callie so he planned on asking him in a subtle way. Brandon was having dinner with Robert and he decided to ask him," So Robert?" Robert looked at Brandon and said," Yeah?" " I was just curious about what you thought about Callie," Brandon said trying not to sound to obvious. " I don't know what you mean? What I think of her as a person or-" " Just in general," Brandon said trying to clarify. Robert thought about it for a moment and then said," I don't really have an opinion about her. I guess from what I've heard she seems nice. Why?" Brandon shrugged and said," Just wondering." Sofia smiled at this because she knew that Brandon had feelings for Callie and she said," I think Callie is really nice, well from what I've heard." " Are you and Callie seeing each other? Is that why you asked," Jill asked. Brandon decided to just come out with it and hopefully Robert didn't disapprove," Uh yeah, she's my...girlfriend." Sofia's eyes lit up and she said," Really?" Robert put his fork down and said," Is Stef and Lena okay with it?" " Well we haven't really told that many people yet," Brandon said while going back to his food so that he wouldn't have to talk as much. Robert folded his hands and said," Well then why don't you invite Callie over for dinner and we will see what I think of her." Brandon almost choked on his food and he cleared his throat to say," Invite her over?" " Yes, and I suggest that you inform Stef and Lena of your relationship so that they get a say in it as well." Brandon shook his head and said," Stef and Lena may not be happy with me and Callie being together." Robert sighed and said," Brandon you can't lie to everyone just to have a relationship." The rest of the dinner Brandon didn't say much more because he was angry that Robert was pretty much forcing him to tell Stef and Lena about him and Callie. The next day Brandon called Callie to meet up with her at the beach. When she arrived at the beach she gave Brandon a hug and said," Hey." Brandon smiled at her but it quickly disappeared and he said," Robert knows about us." Callie's smile faded as well and she steeped back to say," What the hell Brandon? What happened to keeping this between us?" Brandon stepped towards Callie and said," I know but he wants you to come over for dinner to see if he approves or not." Callie ran a hand through her hair and said," I honestly don't want to deal with this Brandon. I knew this was going to be just too much drama." Brandon was hurt and he said," I know but if we want to be together then-" "Then what? God Brandon I don't have time for this," Callie said frustrated. Brandon looked down and said," So what your saying is you want to break up?" Callie sighed and said," I think that's what is best for the both of us." Brandon felt himself tearing up and he said," I'm tired of you leading me on."     " I'm not leading you on." " Yes you are! You have sex with me and you act like you love me but you don't! You never have," Brandon said feeling anger build up inside him. Callie shook her head and said," Brandon I do love you. When we had sex I truste-" " Stop Callie. Every time you feel like you want my attention you pretend that you feel something for me but it's all an act and I'm done." Callie felt tears brimming her eyes but she knew she couldn't cry in front of him," Fine then I guess we're done." Brandon didn't respond he just walked off leaving Callie. The second she saw his car pull away she broke down in to tears, feeling her heart break as every tear slid down her cheek. When Brandon came home Sofia came up to him and said," Hey, were you out seeing Callie." Brandon knew he couldn't hold back his tears anymore so he started crying. Sofia noticed and she said," Is everything okay?" Brandon shook his head and Sofia pulled him into a hug. Brandon never knew that he could feel this much pain, but he did and he hated it. After a few minutes of Brandon crying and Sofia comforting him she asked," I take it things didn't go well with Callie?" Brandon sniffled and said," When I told her about coming to dinner she said that it was all too much drama for her." Sofia put a hand on Brandon's shoulder and said," I'm so sorry. Did you guys break up?" Brandon nodded and more tears started to roll down his cheek. Sofia took her hand off of him and said," If I were you, I would just let Callie go and move on from her." Brandon shook his head and replied," I don't know how to do that." " Simple. Whenever you see her try to think of the reasons why you don't want to be with her." Brandon sighed and said," The thing is I want to be with her but-" " But she is the problem," Sofia finished what she thought he was thinking. Brandon shrugged and said," I'm gonna go up to my room." Sofia smiled as a response and Brandon left the living room. When Brandon got to his room he hit his bed out of anger. Then he went on his contacts and blocked Callie's number. ' I'm going to forget I ever knew Callie Foster,' Brandon thought to himself as he laid down and soon drifted off to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     Sorry for the cruddy update. I know that this chapter is basically horrible so sorry for that. Anyway so now that Callie and Brandon are broken up we may see a bit of a darker Brandon😈. I shall update as soon as possible for you guys. Love you all!
- Em💖