Chapter 39

At school, Callie was walking out of her first period class when she saw Brandon talking to Lena. She scrunched her eyebrows together, and walked over to them. She gave a them a smile and looked to Brandon, "Hey, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at your all boys school place?" Callie noticed put of the corner of her eye, Lena grew a smile. " Well, this was supposed to be a suprise, but since you're here...Robert agreed to let Brandon come back to Anchor Beach." Callie's eyes widened and she gave Brandon a look that said 'is this true'? He nodded  and said, " I start today." " That's great! Does Jude know yet," Callie asked the last part to Lena. Lena shook her head, " No, not yet, but soon. Brandon why don't you head to class. I made sure that you and Callie have at least two classes together." Callie couldn't believe it. This day just keeps getting better and better. Brandon grabbed Callie's hand, causing smiles to form on both their faces. " Make sure I don't catch you two doing any pda," Lena added as they walked away.
            _____________________

  " I can't wait to see Jude's reaction when he finds out you're back," Callie stated with enthusiasm, as the couple sat down. Brandon took a bite of his food and nodded. " You okay? You seem distant," Callie asked with a concerned look. Brandon shrugged and said, " I don't think Jude will be that exited to be honest." " How could he not? He loves you, nothing you ever do can change that." Callie stood up, and since she was across from Brandon, walked over to give him a hug. She closed her eyes, and whispered in his ear, " I love you, nothing will change that." Brandon chuckled softly, and nodded. Callie heard people talking about them. They said stuff like, " I can't believe their parents think incest is okay," and, " That's disgusting." The list goes on and on, but Callie and Brandon could care less. They were finally happy together. Callie started to remove her arms from Brandon, but before she could he grabbed onto her, so she couldn't pull away. " People are staring," Callie said with a slight laugh. Brandon looked around and then at Callie," Let's them stare." The bell rung, causing Brandon to moan in fustration. Brandon allowed Callie to be free, " See you later," She said, then gave him a kiss.

        ______________________

  Mariana was walking with Jesus and Jude, leaving the school, when she saw a familiar face. " Hey, is that...Brandon," She yelled his name. Brandon was startled at first, but once his eyes landed on the people he considered his siblings he smiled. Out of breath from running, Brandon said, " Hey." " What're you doing here," Jesus asked. " Robert let me come back." " What about your friend Aden," Mariana asked, remembering that he has a friend. Brandon gave her a look, " We aren't going to end our friendship just because I switched schools," Brandon then looked to Jude, " Is it okay that I go here?" Jude shrugged, " I don't mind. Hey I'm going to go see Connor." Jude said the last part when he noticed his boyfriend standing by a tree, alone. Mariana ruffled his hair, " Okay, go have fun with your boyfriend." With that, Jude walked away. Brandon watched his little brother give Connor a kiss. It was weird to think that Jude, his Jude, was growing up. " Are you going back to your house or...?" Jesus asked, bringing Brandon out of his sentimental thoughts. " Actually, I was going to wait for Callie, so I could drive her home." Jesus nodded, not really knowing how to verbally respond to that. There was a bit of awkward tension between the three teens, but soon the silence was broken, " We should start walking home. See you around?" Mariana said. " Sure," Brandon watched them leave. He knew things would always be a little awkward, but he hoped that he would get used to it. " Brandon," He heard Callie call out. He came over to her and asked, " Ready to go?" Callie nodded and the two left the school.

       __________________________

  " So I, uh, was thinking...what if we went on a trip together? Just the...two of us," Callie said in between lightly kissing Brandon's cheek. He was going to drop her off, but she insisted that he came inside for a while. Long story short, he was going to stay for dinner. Brandon turned his head to meet her eyes, " Oh yeah? Where would we go?' Callie shrugged, " I don't know, maybe somewhere out of state...or the country?" She started kissing his neck now. He pulled her off of him slightly, and said, " We would need passports to leave the country, so no." Callie faced her back towards him and leaned on him. Crossing her arms, she said, " What if we got ourselves passports?" " I'm afraid not. Stef and Lena would never approve of that." Callie sighed in fustration, " I just want to do something exiting before senior year starts. Our Junior year is almost over and-" " I promise that we'll do something before senior year. It will be worth the wait." Callie smiled. She couldn't get over the fact that they didn't have to rush into anything, out of fear that something will happen that'll make them not be able to be together. Brandon was hers, not anyone else's, and she couldn't be more happy about that.

♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢

Hey guys. So a really really short filler chapter. I want to know, do you want me to continue with this book or are you loosing interest in it? If not then there'll be one last chapter to this and then I'll end it. Please comment bc I take silence as a "Don't continue it". Ily guys. (Update on Loving My Step-brother will be tomorrow) please don't just vote and not comment.

- Em💖