Chapter 25

Brandon went up to Jude's room to go talk to him about what he heard. " Jude," Brandon said as he knocked gently on his door. When he heard no answer Brandon went ahead and opened his door and came in. Jude saw Brandon come in and he said," Go away! Don't you have to go get stuff for the wedding?" Brandon sat next to Jude and replied," Yes but I have a few hours to get it." Jude didn't answer he just had this disappointed and sad look and Brandon didn't enjoy seeing his little brother like this. " I'm sorry Jude. You know I try to be a good big brother for you and I realize now that isn't what I have been and I hate myself for that," Brandon stated while solemnly looking at Jude. Jude finally looked up at him and said," Then why continue having a relationship with Callie?" Brandon shook his head and said," We haven't continued the relationship but I will admit that we've messed up a few times and I'm sorry. You deserve a better brother than me." " Your not a bad brother, you just make stupid decisions." Brandon chuckled and said," Thanks Jude." " Are you going to choose to be with Callie and not the family," Jude said worried that he might choose Callie. As he was mentally preparing for him to here Brandon say yes, Brandon said," No Jude. You and I both know that I need this family. Plus I wouldn't do that to you." Jude nodded and Brandon pulled him into a hug. As he was hugging Jude, Brandon replayed everything that happened with Callie and him and he still didn't know why she was so upset at him. Jude pulled away from the hug and said," I'm sorry for calling you selfish." " Don't be, you're right I was being selfish Jude but don't worry I won't anymore," Brandon replied causing a small smile to form on Jude's face. When Brandon left Jude's room he was about to go talk to Callie but he remembered he had to go pick up the cups so instead he left to do that. The next day at breakfast Mariana came up to Brandon and said," Did you get the cups?" Stef chuckled as Brandon responded," Yes Mariana your deed has been done." Mariana crossed her arms and said," Don't insult me." Jesus laughed and said," Oh come on Mariana. With they way you've been treating Callie and now Brandon I'm supposed you weren't 'insulted' earlier." Mariana shook her head and argued," I didn't treat Callie badly." Brandon added to the conversation," Not if you count giving her so much to do that she barely gets any sleep." Mariana looked at Callie and started to feel bad about the past few days," You really didn't get any sleep at all Callie?" Callie sighed and said," Little to no sleep, but I'm don't I can handle it." Mariana changed the subject," Mama you have to let me and Callie go shopping for our dresses for the wedding!" Lena looked to Stef to see what she thought before she answered. Stef nodded and Lena replied to Mariana," Okay but there is a budget. Let's say...no more than two hundred, but please try to refrain from spending that much." Mariana nodded and squealed," Callie after school we will head to the mall!" Callie gave Stef and Lena a disgusted face and said," I have to wear a dress?" Stef and Lena looked at each other and Stef answered," No you don't have to-" " Of coarse you are Callie! You will look so pretty in a dress," Mariana interrupted. Callie sighed and said," This will be torture."    " Torture with Mariana. That could be a reality show," Jesus commented. Brandon laughed and added," Yeah starring Callie as the victim." Everyone else but Mariana laughed at their comments. Mariana rolled her eyes and said," It isn't that bad." " Oh believe me it is," Callie argued. After school Mariana and Callie went to the mall and of coarse Mariana had her try on a bunch of dresses. " Why can't I just wear pants," Callie wined as Mariana shoved more dresses towards her way for her to try on. Callie grabbed the dresses and Mariana said," Because I rarely see you in a dress and plus don't you want to look pretty?" " So your saying right now I don't look pretty," Callie asked pretending to care. Mariana sighed and said," Yes you are perry, but I've seen you in a dress and frankly it works for you." Callie tried on more dresses and whined as she did because to her this was dreadful. As Mariana was looking she squealed when she found a sleeveless purple dress and she said," Callie this would look perfect on you!" Callie shook her head and said," No I refuse to try on anymore dresses." " Please! Just this one and then no more, I promise." Callie groaned and took the dress to try it on. When she showed Mariana, Mariana yelled excitedly," You need this one!" With that after spending hours at the mall they checked out and went home. When Callie came home she went up to her room and plopped herself on her bed. Jesus came and stood in the door way and asked," So how was the mall with Mariana?" Callie pulled her blanket over herself and said," Horrible." " Did she settle on a dress for you?" Callie nodded and buried her face in her pillow. Jesus saw the dress hanging up in Callie's closet and he said," Not going to lie though, she does have some pretty good taste in clothing." Callie brought her face out of her pillow and asked," Do you have to be here? I am tired and I want some sleep please." Jesus nodded and said as he walked out," Have fun!" " Go away," Callie yelled back. After a few minutes Callie slowly drifted to sleep, happy to be able to as well. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~        Sorry for another filler chapter but guess what...the next chapter is the wedding! I know I know that may not excite some people but there shall be drama and I will try for tons of it! *evil laugh* So what do you guys think of Jude and Brandon's brotherly moments? (I love writing them because in the show in season one I personally loved watching that ONE Brandon and Jude moment and I think there should be more) Please vote and COMMENT (plz I love comments!)! Thank you for reading!
- Em💖
(P.S. I'm at school and I wrote this randomly so it isn't the best sorry.)