Chapter 27

A few weeks past and Brandon was living with Robert. Brandon didn't mind it although he hadn't seen Jude or any of the Adams-Foster family since he left. Since Brandon was living with Robert, Robert had Brandon move to a private school that was all boys. Which, by the way Brandon hated. He made one friend but to Brandon it just wasn't the same. Brandon had just got out of his class when his friend Aden came up to him and said," Hey man."     " Hey," Brandon said while holding on to one strap of his backpack that hung on his shoulder. " So my parents are out of town," Aden said," And I want your help throwing a huge party at my place." Brandon stopped walking and said," What? No, no I'm not helping you throw a party." " Come on, please? We can invite people from here and other schools." Brandon started walking again along with Aden and said," What schools?" Aden shrugged and said," Well I know people from a few schools. Wait, didn't you go to Anchor Beach?" Brandon nodded and Aden continued," Then invite everyone that you know from there!" Brandon stopped again and snapped," No." Aden stopped as well and asked," Why not?" Brandon looked down and mumbled," I don't want to talk about it." " Come on, do me this one favor. I mean, how crappy would it be if only people from our school showed up," Aden complained with an eye roll. Brandon finally caved," Fine but if it gets to out of hand-" " I know, I know," Aden interrupted. Brandon knew that there would be tons of alcohol at the party he only invited Jesus because he knew that he could keep an eye on him. At the party Brandon was talking to Aden when he saw Callie and Mariana talking to some random guys. Brandon grew angry and jealous and he said," I will be right back Aden." " Uh okay," Aden said questionably as Brandon walked away. When he came up to them he asked," What the hell are you guys doing here?" Mariana rolled her eyes and said," Jesus told us about this party, so we came." Brandon looked at the two guys and said," Leave them alone." With that the two guys left. " Hey, what gives," Mariana asked when they left. Brandon scoffed," Those guys are jerks, you don't need to surround you self with them. Also don't you have a boyfriend?" Mariana looked down and said," He moved." Brandon sighed and said," Okay you two can stay but no alcohol." Mariana nodded and said,"  I'm going to go find the bathroom." When Mariana left Brandon turned to Callie and said," Hey." Callie gave him a small smile and said," Hi." " How's Jude," Brandon asked trying to make conversation. Callie nodded and said," He's good, but he misses you." Brandon gave her a sad smile and said," I'm sorry about not visiting, I just thought that you wanted space so I didn't come around." Callie shook her head and said," I never said that I didn't want to see you." " No, but you did say you wanted some space." Callie nodded awkwardly and said," Right. Can we, I don't know just be friends. You know...to make it less complicated?" Brandon thought about it for a minute then said," Friends it is." Aden came up to the both of them and said," Whoa who is this?" Brandon could tell he was drunk and he said," This is Callie, my friend and no you can't have her." Callie giggled at him and Aden said," But-" " But your drunk Aden. Why don't you go up to your room and I'll clean up the party for you," Brandon finished for him. Aden drunkly nodded and Brandon asked Callie," Could you help me get everyone out of here and clean up the place?" Callie nodded and left to get people to leave. A few hours later Callie and Brandon had finally finished cleaning up all the trash left from the party. Brandon threw his bag of trash away and said," Well I think that about does it." Callie nodded while looking around and said," Yeah, finally." " Thanks for all the help," Brandon said. Callie crossed her arms and said," Of coarse. Thank God tomorrow is Saturday." Brandon chuckled and said," Yeah that's a relief. Won't Stef and Lena kill you when you get home so late?" Callie raised her eyebrows with a sigh and said," Yes, but I can handle them. What about you? Won't Robert kill you too?" Brandon shook his head and said," No, he's gone for the weekend and Sofia and Jill went to go to one of Sofia's hoarse riding competitions." " Must be nice to have the house to yourself." Brandon chuckled and then said," Do you want to stay there instead of getting yelled at by your moms?" Callie raised an eyebrow and said," Where would I sleep?" Brandon playfully rolled his eyes and said," In the guest room. Why?" " Just wondering, and yes I will take you up on that offer." Brandon smiled and said," Well then let's go before tomorrow comes." Callie laughed and her and Brandon left the house. Later that night Callie couldn't sleep and she didn't feel the most comfortable in a bed that wasn't her own. She kept on thinking back to Brandon as well and how messed up she was about one little incident. Callie was brought out of her thoughts when Brandon came in her room. Callie sat up and Brandon came over and sat next to her. Callie had never felt such a pull to Brandon and she said," I believe you." Brandon nodded and hesitantly leaned in and stopped right before their lips touched. Callie didn't want him to hesitate so as an answer she kissed him hard. Brandon responded and brought his hands down to her waist. Callie ran her hands through his hair pulling his head closer to her face. Callie brought her hands down to his shirt and Brandon asked," Are you sure?" Callie smiled and said," Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      I'm back because finals ended and a lot of stress was finally lifted off of me. Sadly though I'm still sick and I can barely speak. I hope this chapter was okay and also Brallie is still happening (I'm very predictable lol). I hate being sick so much and I'm sorry for that. Anyway please vote and comment your thoughts on Brallie so far and if you want them to have a relationship or not.
- Em💖