Chapter 29

Please read my AN at the end of this chapter! Okay now with the story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Three weeks passed and Brandon and Callie managed to keep their relationship between the two of them a secret. Brandon had talked to Robert about seeing Jude so every other weekend Jude spends the night over at Brandon's house. As for Brandon seeing the rest of the family he is sometimes invited over for dinner to catch up. Brandon had been debating on telling Aden about him and Callie but he wasn't sure if Callie would be okay with it so he decided to call her. After a few rings Callie answered," Hello?" " Hey," Brandon said a bit nervously. Callie smiled at Brandon's voice and she said," Brandon, what's up?" Brandon ran a hand through his heart and said," I was wondering if I could tell Aden about us?" Callie thought about it for a minute and then responded," Can he keep it to himself?"   " That's the thing, at my school no one knows who you are and I drive myself home so Robert is never there so maybe you could visit sometimes and we could act like a couple," Brandon said hopefully. Callie sighed and said," Okay, but can Aden keep it from Robert?" " Yes I know Aden, he can keep any secret." Callie had an idea so she said," Don't tell him till after school." " Wait why," Brandon asked but Callie cut him off by hanging up. Brandon shook his head and chuckled at how weird Callie was. The next day after school Brandon and Aden were talking when Brandon said," So remember that girl from the party?" Aden gave him a confused look and asked," Which one? There were many girls." Brandon chuckled and nodded and said," The one that you pretty much hit on." " Again I hit on many girls at the party," Aden said with a smile. Brandon was going to say something but he saw Callie walking towards them and he said," That one." Brandon made eye contact with Callie and she smiled and ran toward him. When she got to him, Brandon engulfed her in a hug. " Oh my god, your here," Brandon said when they pulled away. Callie nodded with a smile and said," Well I wanted to surprise you." Brandon turned to Aden and said," Aden this is Callie." Aden smiled and said," Hi you're Brandon's.." " Girlfriend," Brandon finished for him. Aden looked at Brandon and said," You never told me that you had a girlfriend." " I was trying to tell you a few minutes ago," Brandon said. Brandon remembered that Aden needed to know that it was a secret so he said," But you keep this from Robert and my family?" " Sure, but uh why," Aden said while fixing his gaze back on Callie. " We just want this to be on the down low for a little bit," Callie said not wanting him to know the details. Aden picked up the sense that he wasn't going to get much detail on the subject so he said," Okay well I got to get home. See you later Brandon." Brandon answered with a," See ya," and Aden walked off. Callie turned to Brandon and said," So girlfriend?" Brandon gave her a playfully confused look and said," That's what you are, right?" " Well yeah, but it sounds different..." " Out loud?" Brandon finished her thought and she nodded. Callie put her hands on his chest and said," So moms want to know if you want to come over for dinner tonight, so I took the liberty to ask you. So do you?" Brandon cupped her face and said," I would love to." Callie gave him a soft kiss and said," Come by around seven." Later that night Lena had just finished cooking dinner when she heard the door bell. When she opened it she greeted Brandon," Hey Brandon, come on in." Brandon gave Lena a hug and came in. When he pulled away he walked in and asked," Where's Stef and the others?" Lena shut the door and rolled up her sleeves and answered," Stef will be home soon and the kids are in their rooms." Brandon nodded and Lena said," You can go let them know that dinner is done, if you want." Brandon nodded and said," Sure." He headed upstairs and told them that dinner was ready after sharing hugs. Then he went to Mariana and Callie's room and he smiled to himself as he knocked. He heard Mariana tell him to come in and when he entered Callie broke into a smile. " Hey, dinner is ready," Brandon said. Mariana got off her bed and hugged Brandon and squealed," Oh my God I missed you!" When she pulled away she added," It isn't the same without you." Brandon smiled and said," I miss you guys too." " Well I will let you and Callie have some time alone," Mariana said while leaving the room. Brandon shot Callie a look and Callie said," I didn't tell her, she assumes that we are a thing." Brandon nodded and said," Come on we don't want to miss dinner." As Callie walked past Brandon he whispered in her ear," I love you." Callie blushed and kept on walking. When Stef came home they had just started dinner and she said to Brandon," Hello love, it's nice to have you here." Brandon stood up and gave her a hug and said," Thanks for letting me come over." Stef sat down next to Lena and said," Of coarse. You know that no matter what you are always apart of this family." Brandon smiled and went to eat his food. A little while into dinner Mariana asked," So are you and Callie dating now since you left?" Brandon made eye contact with Callie and she gave him a look that told him not to tell them. " No, me and Callie aren't anything." " Why not? I mean you two don't have to be siblings anymore so I don't see why not," Jesus stated. Brandon shrugged and answered," We are just not anything." Mariana looked to Callie and said," Why not Callie?" " Enough with the third degree you two," Lena said. They both mumbled a, " Sorry," and went back to eating. After dinner Brandon said," Thank you for letting me have dinner with you guys, but I think Robert wants me home by now." When Brandon walked up to his car he heard Callie call out," Brandon." He turned around and Callie crashed her lips onto his. Brandon grabbed her waist and kissed her back. They kissed for a little bit until Callie pulled away and said," I couldn't let you leave without a kiss." Brandon chuckled and said," Yeah, I almost forgot one." Callie hugged Brandon and buried her head in his shoulder, which was a bit hard for her to do since she was on her tippy toes just to be at that level. Brandon hugged back and put his head on her shoulder. When they finally pulled away Callie gave him one last quick kiss and went back inside the house. When she came in she saw Mariana standing in the living room with her arms crossed. Callie walked in further and Mariana said," So what was that little kiss I saw out there?" Callie looked down and said," I can explain-" " I'm not mad. I mean it's a little weird seeing the two of you kiss but I'm not mad," Mariana said causing Callie to feel relief. Callie looked at her and said," Your not?" Mariana shook her head and said," No, and I won't tell moms. In case you were wondering." Callie smiled and said," Thank you Mariana." Mariana returned the smile and said," Anytime." With that the two of them headed off to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So another filler chapter, but I hope you guys liked it. The next chapter will most likely be the Christmas one so make sure to read it 😉. I noticed that some of you guys stopped commenting and I was wondering if you could, just so I know that you are still into this book? Thanks for reading.
- Em💖