Chapter Fifteen

A/N; OK. So I'm going to introduce a new POV so let me know what you think.

Pansy's POV

I got down to the Slytherin common room were I was supposed to meet up with Astoria. Today was the day we were supposed to go to Draco and Grangers room to help her and that red headed blood traitor plan this wedding. I sighed, Draco, you better not screw up His plan or I will kill you myself. 

Astoria was sitting down and when I went over to her, she stood up. "Let's get this over with." She nodded, "OK. Remember though, you have to at least try to pretend that you aren't disgusted by either of them."

"I know that." My voice came out as a growl and I saw her smirk. "OK. I'm just making sure you know that. After all, we don't need her to see right through the lies." I rolled my eyes looking over at her, "We're Slytherins; lying is what we do. What about you? Are you going to be able to pretend to like her?"

"I don't have to pretend. She's not the worst person in the world." I stopped walking and when she noticed she turned to look at me. "What?" I walked up to her, "Are you friends with her then?" She shrugged, "I wouldn't say friends; more like acquaintances. I talked to her  after Draco talked to me and it turns out we have a lot in common. Plus she's been helping me with my homework in the library when no-one was paying attention." 

I nodded slowly, as if I was communicating with a child. "Just don't forget we have a job to do."

"Right now, our job is to help her plan the wedding of a century and make sure she looks good for it. I fully intend to make sure she doesn't go down that isle looking like an idiot. She might be part of the Dark Lords plan but she is a girl and this is her wedding. Why shouldn't she get to enjoy it, even though she is being forced into it. Remember that you have to do the same exact thing." I nodded and started walking deep in thought. Maybe she's right. All of us are being forced to get married. I would have anyway a few years from now but at least the timing would have been my choice. Now, pureblood or not, all of us are being forced into a union we don't want and expected to have kids.

We got to their rooms and knocked. A moment later, the portrait opened and the Weasley girl was there. "Come on in, Hermione is in the living room looking through a magazine for dress ideas." I looked over at Astoria and sighed lightly. This is going to be a long day.

In the course of two hours, we had several details worked out and now it was time to get everything. We had gotten permission from the Headmaster to go to Hogsmeade and if necessary to floo to Diagon Alley to get everything we need. 

The guest list was written so we needed to get some cards and we would charm a quill to write the Invitations. The flower arrangements were picked out and we had to place the order and have them delivered the day before. The main thing that would take forever would be picking out dresses. 

Hermiones POV

We decided to go straight to Diagon Alley to get what we needed. Pansy said that we needed better quality than what Hogsmeade had. 

The first place we went to was a flower shop where Pansy gave the florist our order and the quantity.  After that she took us to a shop to pick out invitations, tablecloths, napkins, napkin holders, and china. Everything was set to be delivered from that store within the next few days. 

As soon as we were done there, we ended up in some fancy dress shop. I told them that we should get the bridesmaid dresses first. I started looking through a few racks until I found what I thought would be perfect. It was an emerald green, floor length, strapless dress. I grabbed it and took it over to them to see what they thought. Pansy and Astoria looked shocked for a moment and then Pansy grabbed the dress and took it to the witch who was helping us and told her they needed two more of the dress for them to try on. Ten minutes later, they came out of the back wearing the dress. All of them looked amazing; even Pansy looked like a normal girl. 

Once they got changed back into their clothes, Pansy looked at me. "Time to find a wedding dress." I nodded and we went to looking. Nothing I saw looked like it fit my personality. I sighed and looked around the store, everyone was busy looking through wedding dresses. I was shocked to see Pansy looking intently as if she was actually trying to find something I would like. After an hour of looking, I was about ready to give up. "Hey, found something."

I took it from Pansy and went in the back room. I put it on, using magic to zip up the zipper. I looked in the mirror, took a deep breath, and walked out to the front. They all gasped, so I looked at them. "How does it look?" 

"You look amazing." I barely even heard her speak, she was so quiet. I looked over at Pansy and smile small, "Thank you." We paid for everything with the credit card Draco handed me from Gringotts. As soon as we had shrunk down the boxes to fit in the bags, we headed back to Hogsmeade.  "If muggles aren't allowed in Hogwarts, who's going to give you away?" 

"I have no idea. I wish I had an idea of someone I could ask but I don't." They nodded and we walked back to Hogwarts in silence. 

"OK. So, we'll meet in your rooms day after tomorrow to get ready for the wedding." I headed to my room and set my bag down. Draco wasn't there, so I took the opportunity to sit down and catch my breath.

When Draco came back he looked over at me and smiled. "How was shopping?" I shrugged, "Not my favorite thing to do in the world." He laughed, "If I were to set you loose in a bookstore, you would change your mindset."

"Yeah, probably." I laughed and he sat down next to me. "How was shopping with the guys?" He took bags out of his pocket and enlarged them, "Not bad, but then again I like shopping." I stuck my tongue out at him and he did something unexpected. He kissed me.

I froze for a second and then he pulled back. "Sorry. We'll have to get used to it though." I nodded, "Yeah, I know." He moved to sit sideways on the couch, leaned his arm on the back of it, and put his head against his hand. "Well then why don't we try to get used to it."

I didn't say anything as he leaned in, putting his other hand on my neck and kissed me again. His lips were warm on mine and I let go of my inhibitions and kissed him back. I didn't care that it didn't make sense or that this was the person I was being forced to marry. He moved his hand to my waist and I pulled back. "We should stop."

"Why?" I looked at him, "Because I want to wait to go further with you until our wedding night. Call me old fashioned." He looked like he was going to say something but he merely nodded, "Sure. We should get some sleep soon. We have the rehearsal dinner tomorrow and you need to look your best." I nodded and went to go take a shower. 

I can't believe I almost did anything with him tonight. I need to focus on getting through this rehearsal dinner. I took my shower and went in the room and got in bed. I laid awake for a while thinking about the wedding until I fell asleep.