Crazy Complications

--Melanie's POV--
I watch as Andrew misses yet again, another basket. I don't know what it is about him that... well.. makes me like him so much. It's crazy and complicated.
Farrah and James are going on yet again another one.. I mean.. another date to McDonalds. Also with Aimee and Lucas. Again. (See my other story, This is My Friend)
I wonder how those dates end up. Like what do they do? They're probably adorable. I wish I could be there and watch to see how it would play out. It would be funny. Hehe.
"Melanie!" Aimee yells. I was so caught-up daydreaming I forgot where I was for a second.
"Mhmm?" I say, still recovering from my sudden trance.
"Ugh, never mind. So anyway,..." I let her talk a while longer while I go back to the land of everything I wish could happen. I'm gonna need it to survive a second in school today.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
As I walk away from the school, I look around for Farrah. It would be better to walk with her rather than to walk alone. I trip and fall over something, before I could reach the ground someone catches me.
"Ah! Oh uh, thanks!" As I look up, I see, out of all people, Andrew standing in front of me. My heart flutters, but I try to keep myself cool. I stand up straight and brush the debris off my leggings.
   "Uh, no problem." He was alone, so we walked together. We talked, I almost lost it. I was walking with Andrew! I was so proud of myself that I wanted to scream.  I would look at him randomly, but not too much. I didn't want it to be obvious that I liked him. Although, at the same time I really wanted to shout out to the world and to him, 'I LOVE YOU ANDREW!!' but that would just be strange.