HALLOWEEN SPECIAL 🎃👻

(I do have a chapter I'm working on, but it's halloween today so... it can wait!)
    -Melanie's POV-
    It's Halloween, which is pretty good, because candy. This year, I'm probably going to just stay home, watch a movie, and eat candy. It doesn't sound like much, but it's going to be awesome. Plus, I don't have to pay for a costume, YES. YES. YES.
    I ride to school and go to english. No one is really there, so I just talk to Nashiem and James. Nothing really happened, until meh BESRT FRUENDS WALKED ON IN!!
    Aimee comes and grabs me by the arm and we walk around the school, Farrah following behind. We walk past Jesus as he walks around he corner. Eh, whatevs I'll see him later.
     At lunch I looked in my locker to watch a slip of paper fall out. I bend down to pick it up. It was orange and black. An invitation? To a halloween party? All it had was a time and place for it, no host or anything. I didn't recognize the address. During lunch, everyone was talking about it. I guess everyone got an invitation.
    "Hey Melanie, did you get one?" Aimee asks, showing me the little piece of paper identical to mine. "Yeah, I'm not going." I say. "What? come on! It would be so much fun!" she whines. I look back at the invitation. "Who took the time to print all these anyway?" At the bottom of the note there is a paragraph of tiny words.
    'I, the anonymous host, will be hosting a halloween, costume party! All faces must be covered with a mask, and you must enter alone. By midnight, everyone will pair up with a partner, and once the clock strikes the hour, everyone will reveal their face under the mask. I hope to see you there!'
    After scanning it one last time, I decided I'd attend the party. I won't tell anyone though, it will be fun to stay hidden in a mask. The only problem, I don't have a costume. I'll have to get something together.
    When I arrive home, I throw on my panda onesie, but then change my mind. My friends would probably know it's me. I check every box and closet in the house. I then stumble across a box that contains an old princess costume. Belle. It was tiny now, but that was cute. It was like a short dress. Other than the fact that the skirt part goes to my knees, It surprisingly fit me. No one would expect this, it will work. Now, all I need is a mask.
    My mom somehow agreed to take me to the address. I just made up that Farrah was having a party at this place. On the way there, we stop by a costume shop and buy a mask to match the dress. I felt as if I were going to a masquerade ball. Which, in a way, it was just like that.
    Th place was big. Kind of overwhelming, it looked like almost the whole school came. I walk in, and searched for someone who catches my eye. It wasn't long before I bumped into someone. It was a boy, he wore a red suit. "What are you supposed to be?" I ask jokingly. "Not sure, I didn't have a costume... so this was just last minute," he replied, smirking. "And you?"
    I blush a little bit. This guy was a flirt. "Me as well. I guess I'm just a fancy... person? Mine was last minute also." We both laugh and I realized something. His voice, it sounded like Jesus'. No way, it couldn't be. Out of hundreds of people, there was no way I ran into Jesus. I probably just miss him too much. Plus, this guy could be anyone. I have no clue. I just know he's a boy with a white mask and a red suit. I guess I'll have to wait until midnight.
    We talk about all sorts of things, neither of us reveal ourselves yet. We dance, laugh, and have the best time. I'm so glad I came to this party.
    "So, what made you decide to come here?" He asks. "I was just curious, and had no plans anyway." I reply, pretending to be cool.
    He nods and says, "I was hoping a specific person would come, and I was hoping I'd find them, but there's hundreds of people here, and we're all in disguise. I don't know if I've found who I was looking for, but I know that I ran into the best person tonight."
    I blush a bright red. I didn't know what to say! What about Jesus? I love him. So much, but this guy is literally my dream. Although, he could be ugly, and that would change my mind quick.
    A loud voice booms through a speaker. "IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT EVERYONE! WHO'S READY TO START THE COUNTDOWN?" The voice was definitely a girl, so now I know the host is female.
    Everyone begins to clap and cheer, a countdown from sixty is shown on every tv in the house.
    "Well, this is it," the hidden boy says. "Yeah... I had a really fun time tonight. I hope that after we take off these masks we can be close friends!" I say awkwardly. He chuckles and the countdown is down to thirty. I smile at him and we both laugh.
    10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1!
    The room goes pitch black. Everything turns off, until every tv clicks back on. On the screen, a spotlight suddenly lights a spot. A girl in a black spider costume in a mask stands in the middle of the light. She takes off the mask, it was Farrah. I should have known, but this whole thing was too crazy! We all gasp and giggle. "Now it's your turn!" She says. The lights flicker on and I turn back to my masked mystery.
It was Jesus.
My eyes tear up. He's perfect. This night is perfect, and everything is perfect! I throw my arms around him and smash my lips against his. I couldn't have been happier!
Best. Halloween. Ever. ❤️💕💕🎃👻🎃🎃👻👻🎃👻😍😍😍😍😍😍