Something Wrong...

I hear a voice yelling not my name, but Andrews. No, it wasn't one of his close friends anything. It was the voice of a girl. I knew at that moment that something was wrong. Very wrong. Because of course, this wasn't ever a normal thing, to hear Andrews name be yelled by the voice of an unfamiliar girl. I try my best to remain calm. Who knows? Maybe it's just a friend of his, and I'm overreacting. Either way, I take a look as we turn around the corner. Andrew waves at no other than Melissa. I feel a shot of jealousy, hatred. What was it about this girl that made me hate her so much? She is super chill, awesome, and we have a lot in common. But, she's gorgeous, funny, and way to nice to even exist. She is like myself, plus more. I decide to relax about it. As we walk up to her, I realize something. She called for Andrew. Not me. I try my best to resist the temptation of screaming at her, and yet a succeed. Barely. 

    It wasn't like me to be so protective and well..... the opposite of chill. So something about Melissa clearly gets on my nerves. I've yet to find out why I can't trust her so easily, as I do with my normal friends. I had been so caught up thinking about her that I hadn't realized Aimee had stood across from me, trying to get my attention. I nearly trip as I escape from my trance and instead stumble, nearly falling to the ground. Andrew grabs my hand and pulls me straight up. I start to blush. He was holding my hand. "T-THANKS!" I say. Trying to hide my excitement. I had been as happy as the average two year old would be. It would've been best to spare the embarrassment. 

    Andrew looks at me, and pulls on a humorous smile. "Are you okay?" He says, laughing under his breath. "Heheh, barely," I say as we both start to laugh hysterically. Melissa puts on a toothy smile, as if having to hide her jealousy. I know I may sound dramatic, but behind that grin of hers was something secret. "Aww you two are so cute!" Farrah says, putting her hands in the shape of a heart in front of us.  I role my eyes at her, only to see Aimee doing the same thing. "Wow, really guys? You're going to ruin this moment for me?" I say with a smirk. They start to giggle and laugh at themselves. Eventually we all start to laugh. I didn't even notice that Andrew had still been holding my hand after he caught me from nearly tripping. Instead of bringing it up, I smile and just let it happen. He was my boyfriend after all. And there is nothing Melissa can do about it. So, I decide not to worry about it.

    That doesn't mean I trust her quite yet. -.-