Running Away From Destiny

-Mel's POV- (if you needed to remember, that is.)
    Farrah has a look on her face that I know all too familiar. She was hiding something. She looked back at me and I could tell she was trying not to giggle. I sit down, and place my stuff on the table. "Farrah, spill." I command. She better tell me what she's hiding. "No... no, no, no!" She laughs, bursting into a bunch of giggles. She knows I like Jesus, and so do a lot of other people. As you know, Farrah can get a bit... crazy when it comes to relationships. She writes fanfics, makes fanart... and how do I know this? She strongly hints it. Strongly. I swear if there is a shrine of me and Jesus, I won't be surprised. (Author: *cough cough* pff nah... totally not one hat exists at all... heheheh!)
    "Farrah, no really, tell me now!" I say, louder. There's not many people in the classroom yet, so a few people stare, not that I'm embarrassed. Everyone else comes into the classroom and Farrah whispers over the secret to Aimee. I guess she just couldn't keep it to herself. Although, now I know for sure it's about me. I also have a feeling it's about Jesus as well.
    Aimee then says the secret is about Jesus. I guess Farrah didn't want me to know, because the rest of the period she seemed upset. I tried to ask her if he was going to ask me out, people ahve been saying he likes me too. She wouldn't tell me. I really want him too, I do, or do I? What if I embarrass myself? I'm not sure anymore. Okay, Okay... I'm freaking out. No I'm not, everything will be okay... NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOT OKAY!
    -------later--------
    I hadn't even seen it coming... Farrah said the 'surprise' she set up for me would be revealed after school. She said I'd have to wait for Jesus by the door next to the lockers. At that point, I was done. I freaked out, I can't do this. Once the bell rang and we were excused from class, I ran out to my locker. I look back to see Farrah run around the corner to hers. I knew she was going try to hold me back. I quickly grab my backpack, not even taking the time to put my stuff away in it. By the time Farrah had ran out the door looking for me, I was getting into my car, telling my mom to drive. I watched as Farrah had an angry look on her face. Before we turn the corner, Jesus walks out and her face softens as she goes up to talk to him. He takes a glimpse at me in the car, and then he car drives out of the street. I feel bad that they had planned this out and I just left, but I just couldn't do it. They'll understand. Plus, it's not like they're just gonna give up, so there will be another opportunity.