A Tragic Good-bye, and Goodnight.

-An Unknown POV-
                (Warning: 1 swear word.)
"God, it's so cold in here! Turn the heater on goddamit!" I say, attempting to turn up the heat.
"The heat doesn't work idiot! We stole this car from an allyway, of course it's garbage!" He scolds.
"Oh, well sorry, but who is paying you? Don't you dare yell at me like that!" I scream back. He rolls his eyes and pulls up to a street.
    "Perfect. This is the one," I say. "Now we have to wait for her to walk out of the house."
    "Well no sh*t sherlock," he says, glaring at me. I look away and wait.
    About 10 minutes later the front door clicks open.
    ( "yea, yea mom I'll be safe..... yes! I know I'll be back before 9.... okay! God!..... I'll text you when I get there!! BUH BYE!" )
    The door slams shut.
    "That's her," I say, holding a straight face. He nods and starts up the engine.
                  -Melissa's POV-
    As I walk across the street, I hear a car engine start. I begin to cross the street, but I see the car start to move. I stop, but the man waves for me to cross. I smile, and as I've reached the middle of the street, I had made eye contact with the passenger... her face.. expressionless. A dark hoodie covers her--
      SCREEEEECHHHH!!!!! BAAMMMMMMM!
                    ++++++++++++
                 -An Unknown POV-
    "I told you, 60 dollars! That's all," I argue. "That was murder! That can cost hundreds!" he yells.
   "Do you really expect me to have that much? Besides, I provided the car. All you did was drive!" I scream, clearly frustrated.
    He sits down and lays his head in his hands. "Ugh fine! But make that $80,"
    I let out a frustrated sigh and take out my money. "You're lucky I brought some extra cash," I say as I count the money.
    He grabs the cash out of my fingers and counts it himself to confirm. Then he nods before walking away. Not even without a word. I grab gasoline from the trunk of the car and pour it over the hood. I drown the car of gasolineand light a match.
    The fire was beautiful.
                  ++++++++++++
        No one has seen her yet. She was still on the ground, bloody and dead.
    I check her pulse, and she was barely breathing. I think twice, but I take her anyway.
        The school was closed at such a late hour. I snuck in, a way that I already planned.
    I placed her sitting up in the middle of the floor, her blood still dripping.
    I burned everything. Every thing. No evidence was left behind. And I made sure of it.