Mysterious Ma'am

I caught up to Aimee before class. I had been surprised when I didn't see Farrah with her. "Hey Aimee! Weren't you just with Farrah?" I ask. 

    "Huh? Oh hey Melanie! Yeah, I was with her. She said she wanted to call home. She felt sick. I feel really bad actually, but I'm sure she'll be okay." Aimee replies. "Oh, that's too bad," I say.

    I decided to talk to Aimee about the drama in the hallway. She was jaw-dropped. I took her to the hallway where I had found the blood. "And you're sure about this?"

    "I was right there Aimee! I heard it all... and even saw Melissa, and some other girl." I say, almost sounding crazy. Suddenly, there's a huge bang in the hallway. Small groups of people start to gather around the source of the sound. 

    It looked tragic. There were small confetti cannons and streamers everywhere. On the poster billboard spayed across the surface were big block letters. In red. I took a closer look at the words on the wall. They spelled out, 'You are SO dead, b!#$&!!!!!'

                ++++++++++++++++++++++++

    I hadn't known who sprayed that on the wall, but it was all that was on my mind during class. Could it have been Melissa, threatening me or someone else? Or.., I don't know. Could it have been the mysterious girl? I had no clue. But it seemed scary as hell.

    After school, Aimee and I walked home together. 

    "Who do you think did the graffiti?" I ask, curious of her answer. "I'm not sure. Do you think it was Melissa? Threatening you?" she replies. "I thought that too, but at the same time, we never had a kill-each-other relationship. We just like the same guy. That was all!"

    When I got home, I messaged Farrah. 

    Me: Hey, Aimee told me you felt sick.

    Farrah: Chya, I just felt HORRIBLE!

    Me: Aw that sucks! :(

    Farrah: Yea, but I'll be okay. 

    Me: You missed some stuff. Not just school assignments, but a LOT of dramatic stuff.

   Farrah: Oh, Aimee told me. It sounds scary.

    Me: Yea, have any ideas of who it's for?

    Farrah: I don't know. But I would be careful.

    Me: Hm. I guess you're right.

    Farrah: I gtg. I need some rest. Because I'm sick.

    Me: Oh, yea okay. Bye! Hope you get better.

    ....

    Farrah: Bye.

     I turn off my phone and take a large sigh of relief. It's been a long day. Today was Friday. I had an entire weekend to cool down from the drama. A much needed weekend. Of course, I start the weekend by catching up on every single show on Netflix. And eat. And Sleep. And repeat.