The New Girl

I talked to Brie about it. She says she isn't mad. Though I can see it in her eyes that she is a little disappointed. Luckily, she accepts the feelings me and Andrew have together.

    The one thing that annoys me is his friends. Of course, they're cool. I hang out with them, we're all chill. But they can be so annoying sometimes. Especially now that Andrew and I are dating, they get really annoying about it. It isn't just them though. My friends always keep obsessing about how 'cute' Andrew and I are. They either make heart gestures with their hands or joke about how 'adorable' our relationship is. Also, Andrew has been my crush since forever it feels like. So that just adds fuel to the fire. At the same time that I hate it, I kind of love it too. Only because I love how I can finally be close to the one I've loved for so long

                      +++++++++++++++++

    Today a new girl had arrived at our school. She was actually very pretty. Blackish-brown hair with dark eyes and tan, as well with a casual but cute style of clothes. She also was super chill and kind of fun to be around. Of course she was nervous coming to the school but I helped her blossom.

    "Hey, aren't you Melissa?" I say with a hint of curiosity. She blinks at me before replying, "Oh! Yes. That's my name. Who may you be?" I can't help but notice her big dark brown eyes and how the sparkle. She was truly beautiful, but it made me a little scared. "That's a nice name, and I'm Melanie." I suddenly feel very protective over Andrew. "Oh, Thank you. I love your name as well!" dang, she is super nice too. It scares me to death because I could see her  being with Andrew rather than me. But I shrug it off. I can trust Andrew to stay with me right? Right.

    I invite her to join me as I walk toward my small group of friends. Because Im a nice person. She accepts my offer and we walk swiftly. We continue to get to know each other and I learn that she loves dance and other sports. Not only that but she is super chill. We become good friends quickly and I feel I can trust her enough to understand that I really like Andrew. 

    Farrah, Aimee, Ana and all of my other friends enjoyed her company as well. I even trusted her enough to invite her to meet Andrew. She would see him a lot anyway, because he was my boyfriend after all. I caught her look at him a few times. You know, in a way where... well, as if she had some admiration for him. I tried of course, to stay calm. Maybe its nothing, and I'm just overreacting. I decide to leave it be for now, but if something happens, well I don't know.

          +++++++++++++++++++++++

    As I walk away after school, I decide to look for Andrew to see if he was walking home today. I spot him through the crowd of people, only to see him alone with a girl. Her back had been turned to me, so I couldn't tell who it was. As I continue to walk up, I see it's no other girl but Farrah. (Hehe, did I surprise you?) Andrew turns my direction and takes a breath of relief. We all walk together away from the school. 'We' including James, who had joined us on the way, Farrah, Andrew, and me. We laugh and chat all along the way.

    "I'm glad you showed up. Farrah would not stop asking questions about our....relationship." He had a sheepish voice as he said 'our relationship'. I laugh as if it were nothing and he joins my laughter. "Yeah, Farrah's like that. I can tell her to stop if it bothers you, haha." I say. He looks at me playfully. "Well, I don't mind at all if it means I get to talk about you." He says as I giggle, embarrassing myself. I start to blush very furiously but try to hide it. Of course, he notices and starts to laugh. I role my eyes and laugh with him.  Everything is fine. 

   Until.........(to be continued)