Missing Girl, Lost and Found

-POV of an Anonymous Female Student-

    I walk into the school, bright and early. I always am the first at school, a part from my nemesis, who is only as early as me sometimes. I hate him, a lot. He ALWAYS tries to beat me at EVERYTHING. 

    Today, unlike others, was a peculiar day. I felt some strange vibe being at the school. Maybe it was because of the sudden missing report of a student here? Probably, but I tried not to think about it. Even still, the school had a strange, and quite uncomfortable feel to it. Especially because it was so quiet. Of course, there were teachers, in and out of their classrooms to prepare for classes, but for the most part, the school was dead silent

    I walked toward my locker, and sat in front of it as I began to take out a book to read. I suddenly felt the urge to go into the bathroom. I didn't need to use it or anything, but it would feel somewhat... safer in there, rather than the large, cold, echoing hallways. I decided it be best I make my way toward the girls' bathroom. 

    As I begin to enter, I'm shocked at the sight of red, dripping letters running down all four mirrors. What seemed to be somewhat fresh blood, was written into "Do Not Be Afraid, You're Okay Now, -------" The last word of the sentence seemed to be scribbled out in blood, and who ever wrote it, attempted to wipe it away.  All I could barely make out were the letters 'E', "L" and an "N". 

    I was too shocked to move a muscle. But what I regret most, was turning around to see something more horrific than ever. 

    The bathroom walls, splattered with blood, like the worst ketchup accident you could ever imagine. There were messages and horrid names marked on the walls and bathroom floor, all surrounding the terrifyingly shocking sight of...

     the body of Melissa Quinn.