chapter 3-nightmares

It was now three days since her birthday,and Jenny continued with her life. She was happy now, as she was on the finishing touches of her project. She met the deadline, in fact, she was earlier than normal, about two weeks early than the deadline, and she was so proud of herself. Typing, she imagined their faces when she will submit the project. She smiled to herself. It was so funny. Looking at her clock, it showed that it was quater to five. She stood up and closed the work. Time for home.

         ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

She and Liebee opted for a  takeout. None felt like cooking today. After their shared meal, and a few chats Jenny left Liebee on the couch, who was wearing glasses, with her laptop on her lap, and looking so cute with her bkack hair. She had an assignment to do. Jenny bade her goodbye and walked to her room. She groaned with pleasure when her body made contact with the soft matress. It felt so warm and fuzzy. The moment her head hit the matress, she fell in a deep sleep.

        ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

She was walking, panting, following a small boy with sandy hair. "Come on Jenny, hurry up!" He called to her. He was ahead of her. She strugged to reach him, but when she reached the spot, he was nowhere to be found. The scene changed again, to reveal two teenagers, a boy and a girl, tanning on the beach. The boy had on shorts and the girl was in a swimming costume. They were holding hands. "I wish we always remain like this, Jack." Turning to face the boy, the brown haired girl found that she was holding hands with a branch of a tree. The scene changed again, and now, Jenny found herself in a long corridor. She heard a voice, muffled at first, then distinct as it called her name. She followed the voice, calling for the only name that came in her head, Jack. And far away she saw a sandy haired man with his back to her. Reaching him, she took hold of his shoulders and he turned. She screamed with fear.

             ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

She woke with a start, panting. She was sweating and her heart was beating rapidly. She felt scared and for a moment she thought she was back in the endless corridor. Getting out of bed, she went to the kitchen for a glass of water. The water calmed her down, and she went back in her room to sleep.

              ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
She found herself again in another endless corridor, with the end, she saw a bright light. As she walked towards the light, she could make out a silhoute of a woman. "Mom...?" She walked closer, and saw her mom smilling at her. In the blink of an eye, her mom changed to a sandy haired man, who smiled at her. "I miss you..."he whispered at her. She reached out to touch his face, only to meet thin air. He was nowhere to be seen.

               ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jenny woke again with a start. She was sweating and panting. Only now she wasn't alone. Liebee was beside her bed. "Finally you decide to wake up!!"she said grunting. "You have been screaming and thrashing for goodness knows how long. I nearly called your dad." She looked at Jenny worriedly. "Are you okey? Anything the matter?" Jenny shook her head. "Im fine Liebee. It was just a nightmare, nothing more. You'd better go to sleep." Liebee looked at her friend, before finally badding her goodnight and went to sleep.

        ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤♡♡♡¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hullo guys!! So what do you think?? Write it up and send to me!!
But always dont forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!!!